Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Big Announcement (Tohru)

Kyo loves Tohru. Kagura loves Kyo. Yuki loves Tohru. But who does Tohru love? This is a story of love, hate,and lust. What will our charters do. Will they find love or live a life of remorse.
~I'm redoing the story~

Chapter 3 - The Big Announcement (Tohru)

Chapter 3 - The Big Announcement (Tohru)
"Hey Tohru why did you come here with hot head so late," Arisa asks.
"Oh we just got out of bed late this morning," Tohru says with a smile.
"So you two slept with each other," Hanajima says as she brads Arisa's hair.
"Oh no that's not it," Tohru says as she shakes her head.
Her face is red.
"I know. I was just joking," Hanajima says as she lets go of Arisa's hair.
"That's not funny Hana-chan. You could have given Tohru a heart attack," says Arisa.
Arisa hugs Tohru. Tohru is about to say something when the announcements come on.
"Good morning students. I hope you are ready for another great day," says the principle.
"What so good about today," some guy yells.
"As some of you have heard. In two weeks we are having a dance. It will be at 7 o clock on Saturday and will end at midnight. So guys ask the lady of your dreams out and ladies get those dresses ready. That is all."
The class starts talking about the dance. Girls are talking about who they want to go with and what they're going to wear. Most of the guys are quietly thing of who they're going to ask to the dance.
"So Tohru are you going to the dance," Arisa asks.
"I don't know Uo-chan. Maybe not. Why should I. No one's going to ask me out.
"Oh shut up Tohru. I know a couple of guys that will ask you out," Arisa says as she looks at Kyo and Yuki.
"Really Arisa," Tohru asks.
Arisa nodes and Hana-chan hugs Tohru.
"Don't worry Tohru someone will ask you out," Hana says as she lets go of her."
The bell rings and every one leave for their next class. As Tohru leaves the class room her eye's meet with someone else's. She blushes a deep red.

~HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!1 I'm not going to tell you who it is yet. *Runs away from angry mob with pitchforks* Ok I'll tell you who it is. It's . . . . . *Passes out.*~

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BBandRaven4life12 on July 22, 2008, 1:48:53 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12WHO IS IT DANG YOU?!?!!?!?! *Laughs head off* NICE HANA-CHAN!!!

CoStanleyQueen5 on March 2, 2007, 9:08:59 PM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
Comment Deleted