Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The After Shock (Yuki)

Kyo loves Tohru. Kagura loves Kyo. Yuki loves Tohru. But who does Tohru love? This is a story of love, hate,and lust. What will our charters do. Will they find love or live a life of remorse.
~I'm redoing the story~

Chapter 4 - The After Shock (Yuki)

Chapter 4 - The After Shock (Yuki)
Yuki enters the last class of the day. He see's Arisa and sits next to her.
"Hey Arisa have you noticed that Tohru has been acting strange today."
"Ya. I have noticed. I wonder if she is ok."
Just then Tohru comes in the class humming. She sits down behind Arisa and stairs off into space.
"Ok I've been Tohru's friend for a very long time but I've never seen her like this before. We'll there was this one time but she drank five coups of coffee think that it was a new kind of soda. She wouldn't do it again. . . . . . I think."
Arisa starts to mumble about stuff that happened in the past to her self. The bell rings and class starts. During the whole class period Yuki could not stop thing about Tohru. He was asking himself questions like does she has a fever or is there a problem that she's trying to hide. Yuki was so into his thoughts that he didn't notice that the bell rang and everyone was packing up until Tohru called his name.
"Yuki come on we have to go home," Tohru says from the doorway.
"I'm coming," Yuki says as he starts to pack up.
They reach there lockers and Yuki gets his stuff. He turns around about to ask Tohru if she is ok but he finds out that she is gone. He looks around and finds her down the hall near the front doors. He walks up to her to see her blushing.
Yuki stares where she is looking at to see a group of guy. He get's angry to see Kyo in the group. Yuki feels something wet in his right. When he looks down he see's blood falling from his fist to the floor. He raises his hand to see that his palm is covered with blood and glass from his science project. Tohru happens to see this.
"Oh my god! Yuki what happened are you ok?"
Tohru grabs his hand and leads him to a water fountain and rinses’ off the blood and glass. She takes the ribbon that is holding her hair up and wraps his hand up.
"Thanks," Yuki says as he moves his hand away from her and turns away from her.
"No problem," Tohru says as she kisses him on the cheek.
Yuki's face turns red. Tohru starts to walk away. Yuki is starts to go after her when he falls onto his face.

~I got you think that it was Kyo that Tohru like's then I got you thinking it was Yuki. You’re not going to find out who it is until I say so. *Hides behind bodyguard.* Don’t hurt me again. ~

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BBandRaven4life12 on July 22, 2008, 1:50:39 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12GR!!!!!!but i hope it's Kyo-Kun....Why??Cause.....YUKI LOVES SOMEONE ELSE!!!^^