Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The One She Wants (Kagura)

Kyo loves Tohru. Kagura loves Kyo. Yuki loves Tohru. But who does Tohru love? This is a story of love, hate,and lust. What will our charters do. Will they find love or live a life of remorse.
~I'm redoing the story~

Chapter 5 - The One She Wants (Kagura)

Chapter 5 - The One She Wants (Kagura)
A girl is standing in front of the Sohma house waiting for someone or something. She looks to the left and sees a boy with orange hair walk to the house. He notices her and runs the other direction.
"Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooo,"she yells as she runs after him.
"Hi Kagura," Tohru says as Kyo and Kagura pass by.
She stops when she gets Kyo in a head lock.
"Oh hi Tohru," she says with a smile. In a low voice a she finishes what she is saying. "You little dog. You boyfriend stiller."
"What, did you say something," Tohru asks.
"Oh nothing," she says with a smile on her face.
Kagura lets go of Kyo and turns to face him.
"Kyo lets go to the park today. We haven't been on a date for a long time."
"No. I will never go on a date with you ever again. Last time you forced me to go on a date a got hit by a car thanks to you. You had to stand in the middle of the street."
"I SAID LETS GO ON A DATE," Kagura says as he pines him to the wall.
"That sounds like a great idea," Shigure says as he comes out side to see what with all the noise. "Tohru, Yuki you should go to. It’s a nice day to go to the park."
"That's a great idea," Kagura says through gritted teeth.
"I'll go pack a basket so we can eat," Tohru says as she runs in side to pack.
Yuki and Kyo walk inside with their heads down knowing that they had no choose in the matter.
"You did that on purpose Shigure. You know I wanted to be alone with Kyo," Kagura says.
"I have no idea what you are talking about. I just thought that all of you should go out today. Have fun," he says as he walks back inside.
Yuki and Kyo come out with Tohru just behind them caring a basket.
"Tohru let me help you,” Yuki says as he takes the basket for her.
"Thank you Yuki."
"It's no problem"
"Well let’s get going," Kagura says as she holds Kyo's arm.
They walk in silence all the way to the park. Kagura and Tohru find a perfect spot to sit down. In the grass next to a old tree. Tohru lies on her back and looks at the clouds.
"It really is a beautiful day," Tohru says as she closes her eyes.
Kagura looks at her and decides to join her. Tohru opens her eyes to see Kagura lying next to her. They smile at each other and close their eyes again.
~I know my chapters a short but I'm trying. In the next chapter the position will change from each person. Don't worry I'll tell when it changes. ~

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BBandRaven4life12 on July 22, 2008, 1:52:23 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12YAY!!!!!SHIGURE-CHAN!!!!^^