Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Someone New (Kyo, Tohru, Yuki, Kagura)

Kyo loves Tohru. Kagura loves Kyo. Yuki loves Tohru. But who does Tohru love? This is a story of love, hate,and lust. What will our charters do. Will they find love or live a life of remorse.
~I'm redoing the story~

Chapter 6 - Someone New (Kyo, Tohru, Yuki, Kagura)

Chapter 6 - Someone New (Kyo, Tohru, Yuki, Kagura)
Tohru
Tohru feels the sun on her face. She can feel the wind blowing in her face. It smelled like wild flowers. She can also feel the soft grass under her. But she also feels like someone is watching her. She gets up to see Kyo staring at her. Well not looking at her. More like he's looking over at her but his mind is else were. He seems angry.
Kyo
Kyo stares at Tohru as she lies on the grass. He stares at her chest going up and down as she breathes. He looks up and down her body. He wants her. He wants to hold her close. So close that he could hear her heart beat. He wants to kiss her lips. She turns her head to the right. Kyo can now see her neck. Oh he wants to kiss her neck. He wants to nibble on it for hours. He wanted to tell her how he feels. Right now . . . but she would never says yes to someone like . . . like him. Someone so weak and even if she says yes he could never do all those things. Not with. . . with this curse. Every time he tries to get close to her he transform in to the cat. The fracking cat. He notices that Tohru is looking at him. His face turns red. He gets and starts to walk away.
"Kyo where are you going," Tohru asks.
"I'm going for a walk," He says coldly.
"Oh," Tohru says sounding a little hurt.
Kyo flinches when he hears her voice. He filches when he noticed what he just did. With out another word he runs off. Kagura gets up and runs after him.
"Kkkkkkooooooyyyyyy cccccooooommmmmeeeee bbbaaaccckkk, she yells after him.
Yuki
"Stupid cat," Yuki mumbles.
He looks at Tohru to see that she is upset. He get up and walk over to her. he lifts her head up and looks into her beautiful eyes. Those beautiful eyes.
"Don't be upset. He doesn't know better."
He looks into her eyes again. He leans in a kiss her lips softly. As he backs away he notices that Tohru's face is bright red.
"Sorry but your face is so cut."
Her face becomes redder. Yuki notices this and takes advantage of this. He takes her hand and kisses it.
"Tohru you are beautiful. Don’t ever thing of yourself any less. Your eyes, I could stare into then forever."
Tohru just looks at him with disbelief. He get up and starts walking away.
"I'm going to help Kagura find Kyo," he says as he walks away.
Tohru watches him until he was no more. She raises her hand to her lips and pink blush. Behind her hand was a smile.
Kagura
"Damn it Kyo. Taking off all of a sudden. Making me worry," Kagura says.
She had followed Kyo into the woods next to the park but she lost sight of him. She knew what he was thing about that made him run away. It was that damn Tohru. He's in love with her but she is too dense to see that. But it made it better for her. She gets Kyo. All she has to do is convince him that she'll never notice him like that. Then she'll have what she has wanted for a long time. Kyo's love.
"Kyo where are you!!!!!!"
Tohru
Tohru gets up a little while after Yuki leaves. She looks to the left to see a little play ground near the woods. She starts to walk to it. When she gets there she sees a pair of swings and sits in one. She starts to swing back and forth thinking about what Yuki had said.
"Does he really mean it? No. He was just being nice. But that kiss. He would never kiss me if he didn't mean it. I think. I don't"
Tohru looks up when she hears something coming out of the woods.
Kyo
Kyo finally stops running and start walking a steady pace. He couldn't hear Kagura calling after him. His heart was pounding and his face is wet with sweat.
He's angry at himself he couldn't believe that he was cold to Tohru. The one he lo . . . loves. He looks around and sees an opening to his left. He walks over there into a play ground. He stops he sees Tohru sitting in front of him on a swing. Tohru suddenly gets up and starts walking away. Kyo runs in front of her and stops her. Tohru looks at him.
"Tohru look I'm sorry," he says as he looks down at the grass. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry. If you want you can hit me. You can hit me every time i do something mean to you."
He looks up at her. He is about to say that he is sorry but Tohru stops him by putting her finger on his lips.
"It's ok. I forgive you," she says as she takes his hand leads him to the swings.
They sit down and swing back and forth. They say nothing for a while. Tohru is the one who breaks the silence.
"It's really is a beautiful day," She says as she looks at the clouds.
"Ya beautiful," he says but he wasn't look at the sky.
Tohru notices this and looks at him.
"A day like this anything can happen," as she leans close to him.
"Ya," he says as he leans close to her.
His heart is pounding fact. He knew what was going to happen. What he wanted for so long. To kiss those lips. He now only inches away from her lips. He get ready. He is about to kiss her when something comes running out of the woods yelling.
"Kkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!"
They back away from each other.
Kagura
Kagura is running through the woods when she hears something. It's coming from her left. She starts running in that direction. The noise is coming from a clearing a little away. It sounds like Kyo. She runs through yelling his name. She stops. She can't believe what she saw. Kyo was about to kiss Tohru. She looks at Tohru.
"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU," Kagura says as she runs towards Tohru. She jumps onto Tohru. They fall off the swing. Kagura starts chocking her. By the time she stops Tohru is dead. She gets up off the ground and wipes the dirt off her pants. She turns and starts walking towards Kyo.
"Kagura," he says.
She slaps him.
"How dare you kiss another woman. You're suppose to love me and only me," she says as tears start coming down her cheek.
She tries to slap him again but Kyo grabs it.
"Let go!"
"Kagura."
"I said let go!"
Kyo kisses her lips.
"Kagura I do love you and I always will'
Kagura kisses him. Kyo brings her into a huge. She lays her head on his shoulder and closes her eyes.
"Kagura."
"Yes Kyo?"
"Kagura! Kagura," Kyo says.
Kagura snaps out of it. She sees that Kyo and Tohru are right in front of her.
"Kagura are you ok," Tohru asks.
"Ya, just fine," she says as she grabs kyo and kisses him.
She adds a little toung. Kyo notices this and pushes away. His whole face turns red. Yuki comes out of the woods wonder what just happen.
"I think it's time to go home. The sun is starting to go down," Tohru says.
They all agree and walk back to the picnic spot and pack up. On the way back home everyone was a bit to quite. Each in their own thoughts.
~Ya I finished my first long chapter. Now if I could only do that with one character. Well it's a start. Comment! If you don't I'll find you and make you. Have a nice day. ~

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BBandRaven4life12 on July 22, 2008, 1:56:41 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12Huh?! So...Did Yun-Yun really kiss Tohru?!?!?Or was it Kagura's jealous mind?????