Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Getting Ready (Kyo)

Kyo loves Tohru. Kagura loves Kyo. Yuki loves Tohru. But who does Tohru love? This is a story of love, hate,and lust. What will our charters do. Will they find love or live a life of remorse.
~I'm redoing the story~

Chapter 7 - Getting Ready (Kyo)

Chapter 7 - Getting Ready (Kyo)
Kyo is laying in bed thinking about what happened yesterday. He was so close to finally kissing her. He throws his pillow at the wall.
"Kyo lets go it's time for school," Tohru yells from down stairs.
Kyo get up and slowly walks down stairs.
"Tell me why we're going so early again," Kyo asks.
"We promesed Arisa that we watch her band pratice."
The whole way to school Kyo could not stop thing about yesterday. He's wonder if Tohru is thinking about the same thing. When they got to school Arisa's band was playing "In the Hall of the Mountain King" by Peer Gynt. When they finish Tohru runs to Arisa and gives her a hug.
"That was great," Tohru says. "Right Kyo?"
"Ya," Kyo says not really listening.
"Hey Tohru have you told him yet," Arisa asks in a wisper.
"No not yet," she wipsers back.
"Tell me what," Kyo asks.
"Oh nothing," Arisa and Tohru say in unsion.
Kyo was about to push on when the bell rings. Tohru grabs his and walks to class. Kyo forgot what he was about to say and what they where talking about. The day pass by with a flash. Kyo is passing the art department when he sees a sign up sheet for people to volenter to help out with getting the dance ready. He looks at the list to see who is stuped anouf to volenter. He sees Arisa, Tohru,and himself. He takes another look and his name is there in pen. He runs off to find the one person who would do this.
"Tohru," Kyo yells through the hall.
Tohru happens to be near by and hears her name. Kyo finds her in the libary looking for a book.
"Why did you sign me up to help on the dance," he yells.
"Shhhhhh," the libraion says.
"I thought you would like to spend some time with me,"Tohru wispers into his ear.
Kyo's face turns read.
"We can have alot of fun," she says as walks her fingers up his arm.
Kyo's head starts to fell light.
"Ok I'll help out at the dance."
"Oh thank you Koy. I'm so happy that i could hug you but i wont . . . . beacuse well you know," Tohru says as she walks away.
Kyo watches Tohru walk out of the libary. He couldn't wait to start helping. He sees Tohru coming back.
"Oh I forgot to tell you. We start today," Tohru says as she walks away.
~Sorry it to me so long to finish it. I has writters block so this one sucks. I may change it laster.~

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BBandRaven4life12 on July 22, 2008, 1:58:19 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12So...Poor Yuki is hurt once again....But in the manga....*Snickers*