Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 2

naruto and hinata fall in love, but soon everything starts to fall apart.

Chapter 2 - 2

Chapter 2 - 2
I don’t own naruto or anything in this story…

Last time….

Hinata stopped silent as naruto kissed her on the cheek.

Now…

Hinata was struck speechless. The boy of her dreams had just kissed her. “naruto…” she said. “hinata…thank you” “for what?” “for this kunai, it’s the best gift I could have ever gotten…” “naruto…it was nothing…” “hinata, it was, anyone could have just bought something, but you made this. You put effort into it. I love it.” Then naruto noticed the clock. “Hinata, its late, lets go back to sleep.” “o-okay…”. Much later, in the morning, Hinata woke up. that’s when she noticed the position naruto was in, his head right next to hers, and his arm draped around her chest. ”KYYAAA!!!!” she screamed out. Naruto immediately woke up “huh, who what? Hinata, are you okay, why did you scream?” “m-m-move your arm…”. Naruto saw where his hand was, blushed, and pulled away. “well…I guess we should go do our missions…” “o-okay…”

End of chapter!

Hope you liked it!

((btw, sorry for the wait, I got lazy ))

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment