Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - We're trapped!!!!!!

I have had this dream like, twice and it makes a good story..... I havent seen the ending though cause I keep waking up at the end.....

Chapter 1 - We're trapped!!!!!!

Chapter 1 - We're trapped!!!!!!
"Hey! Let's go explore the old school building!" Stephanie said.
"You know we're not allowed to!" Erin said back to Stephanie.
"Aaaaw!!! Come on!!! You know you want to!" Stephanie's little sis, Taylor, said pleadingly.
"All right! We'll go in."
"Yay!"
We walk into the old school building. The story goes that if you walk in, and find Old Miss Wilkons' classroom, you will never see the light of day unless you find the secret room. We walk down endless hallways and finally come to the haunted classroom. We open the door. Once we step inside, the door clicks and we're locked in!
"Not good! Not good!" Stephanie says.
All of a sudden, we hear voices coming down the hallway.
"Yeah! I saw them go this way! I think they went in here!"
The door opens and the Numa Brothers step in. They shut the door before we could stop them.
"Nooo! Why'd you shut the door? Now we're all locked in!" Taylor screams.
Suddenly, the room changes. It goes from an ordinary class room to a forest with a creek and fruit trees in it. The doors still there.
"Oh my God! Let me out of this God forsaken place!" Stephanie yells.
"Sissy." Tai, the eldest Numi Brother says.
"Alright then, you try the door." Erin retorts.
"I will."
He tries the door and it opens. He peers into the hallway and then he slams the door with a freaked out look on his face.
"What did you see, Tai?" Izzy. the youngest, asked.
"We're not in the old school anymore. We're in some Twilight Zone!"
We each look out into the hallway. All we see are monsters everywhere.
"I think we should fight our way to the secret room!" Tyler says.
"Good idea!" the other 2 boys agree.
They all go and get sticks. Tai found an old pocketknife that was still sharp. They lept outside and attacked every monster they saw. They each went down. When the monsters cleared, the girls went out and got them. They cleaned the wounds and put each boy in the creek to soak/ As it turned out, the creek had magical properties. So the boys were getting better faster. All except Tai. He got hit by a demon as well as monsters. His wound was taking the longest to heal.
"Dont die! Please Tai! Dont die!" Erin sobbed.
"I'm... not gonna die.. Erin. We have to find that secret room."
"I think it's out in the hallway." Ozzy commented.
"If we make a stretcher for Tai and run for it, we might find the secret room." Taylor said.
"I just remembered the last part of the legend! 'In time of peril, the room will find you.' That means, when we're in danger. the room will find us!" Stephanie says.
"Um.. Guys! I think we're in peril now!" Tyler exclaimed.
Monsters were coming out of no where! The kids made a run for the door. Erin carried Tai. They ran as fast as they could, knowing that if they didnt, the monsters would eat them. All of a sudden, a door pops up next to them. They run in and lock the door. They then hear the sound of a washing machine. A cabinet opens to reveal two water sleds and some water sking ouyfits. They put the outfita on and jump on the boards. Erin and Tai share one since he couldnt walk yet. A door opens to reveal a chute. They push the water sleds down the chute.
"Here goes nothiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!!" they all yell.
Water comes rushing down the chute, pushing them even faster. They hit an underground river and the water carries them out of a tunnel and into daylight. They find themselves in the creek that flows behind Erin's house.
"Yes! Daylight!" they all yell.
"Hey! I can walk again!" Tai says ecstaticly.
Erin runs up to him and kisses him. They made it out alive!

The end. Or IS it?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment