Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A new dragon rider appears

This is MY life's story. And let me tell you, every bit of this writing is true. Please, if you hate dragons and their riders, do NOT, I repeat, do NOT read this story! Cause if you flame it, yeah. Imagine how many ways a dragon can kill you.

Chapter 1 - A new dragon rider appears

Chapter 1 - A new dragon rider appears
I put the medallion on. One moment, I'm in the kitchen, putting on this medallion my brother let me borrow, and the next I'm in the living room with a baby dragon running around my feet.
Okay. Lemme rewind for minute. This whole thing started when I first figured out that dragons exist. I was 4 and I was reading a really cute book about dragons. I come to a picture with a dragon breathing fire and I was hooked, From then on, it was dragons dragons dragons. No one could convince me that they dont exist. And they still cant. I'm 12. I ask my brother if I can borrow his cool dragon medallion. He smiles and hands it to me. That's where the story starts.
The baby dragon says that her name is Ruthetta, an earth elemental dragon. I look at her like she's crazy. As time goes on, I learn the ways of a dragon rider and their dragon. Then, when I'm about to go on a test flight, my brother stops me.
He tells me that I am the next Guardian. The next Guardian of the Earth. I look at him like he's a total nuthead. He explains that I am to be the keeper of the Earth Sword and that Ruthetta will help me find it.
So, naturally, I search. Ruthetta and I finally found it underneath an old oak tree. I dig it out. As soon as I touch it, it flashes a blinding light and I'm looking into the face of Gaia, Mother Earth. She tells me that I am the next Mother Earth and that I must watch over my blade carefully. She tells me that I will face many trials and some will leave me wishing for death but to not get discouraged. For as long as I live, the Earth will flourish in more ways than I will ever imagine. I thank her for the right to be called Gaia, Mother Earth. She dissapaered and I was back under the tree with Ruthetta. I became the next Guardian of the Earth.
I am 13 now and still going through these hardships of being a Guardian. Lately, I have been having visions. The one that stands out the most is the one about me. I am in a forest battling for my life. I yell at the top of my lungs "Elves! Why do you harm a Dragon Rider and Gaia, Mother Earth? You used to be in alliance with my kind and Ruthetta's! And Dwarves! I gave you the metal that you used for your artwork and weaponry. Surely you wouldnt want to harm me? And Dryads! I give your homes the Earth they need to survive and what do I get? You holding me down with your powers!" Ruthetta flames the trees and sends some flames at the Elves and Dwarves. "Thanks Ruthetta." I say as I jump onto her back. "I will return to find what has befallen 3 of the most sacred creatures that my Earth has!" I am scared for it hasnt happened yet. I do not wish for it to happen. But it shall. One day it shall. My other visions were less important. Only 2 were a little more important thasn the others. My friend Nichole will be attacked by a migrating frost drfagon and my fellow Guardian, Naman, Guardian of Fire, will gte into a feirce battle with a hydra. I am not sure if he will win or not.
My story will continue. Foe I am Gaia, Mother Earth, Dragon Rider, Guardian of Earth, and Amber, an unaverage kid trying to lead an average life. Please, if you have any information on the whereabouts of the Destroyers, the evil dragon race, me and my fellow Guardians would appreciate it. And if you speak the dragon tongue, or elvish, or dwarfish, or any other language of the mythical creatures, I would greatly appreciate help on deciphering the runes on my sword. Elvish rune was never my strong point. Thank you for reading about my life. As i said before, everything you just read is 100% true. If you work for the Destroyers, I will hunt you down and kill you. If you are an elf, I would greatly appreciate some explanation on my visions. If you read this, please do not flame me, or I will flame you back with REAL flames.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sisaTao on January 5, 2007, 10:29:39 AM

sisaTao on
sisaTaoThats awesome!!!!! I hope to read more.^^