Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Ruthetta

This is MY life's story. And let me tell you, every bit of this writing is true. Please, if you hate dragons and their riders, do NOT, I repeat, do NOT read this story! Cause if you flame it, yeah. Imagine how many ways a dragon can kill you.

Chapter 2 - Ruthetta

Chapter 2 - Ruthetta
I have decided to put Ruthetta's bio up.

Name: Ruthetta
Age: 3
Gender: Female
Species: American/European mix
Eye Color: change color depending on mood
Scale Color: Beautiful green/tan color
Height: ?
Weight: I'd rather not say......
Rider: Stephanie; Earth Guardian, Gaia, and Rider

Ruthetta is a kind and sweet dragon who will put her life on the line for her rider. She can be feirce as hell if need be and can change size when her rider goes Gaia. She is an Eartth Elemental dragon, hatched in the forest behind her rider's house. She loves to fly and can breath fire. She can also control earth and can cause an earthquake if she wanted to. She may only be 3 years old, but she is as good as any thousand year old. She hates it when Destroyers come and her dragon friends are all Wilds. She loves her rider dearly and is feirce loyal to her. She has never mated and doesnt plan on doing so, so guy dragons, back off! She hates having a dragon saddle on her back, so her rider normally rides bareback.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment