Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - What?

Okay. One day I was bored so I made up an Avatar OC. Her name is Amber (oooh.... creative) and she's a firebending EarthNation rebel. Read. It's interesting.

Chapter 2 - What?

Chapter 2 - What?
Second day of working in the teashop. Lee hovers over me like I did something wrong and Uncle makes and serves really good tea.
"Lee."
"What?"
"Quit hovering over me! Did you want something?"
"Um... No! Sorry." he says as he backs up a little bit.
"Thank you."
I make the only tea I know how to make for a customer, peppermint. Thank God they asked for it.
"Here. Take this to table 2." I say while handing the tray to Lee.
He leaves. I relight the flame under the pot.
~Why not use me? You could get caught doing it yourself!~
~I wont get caught Azumai!~
~Fine. But let me do it next time.~
The day drags on. I get a few tips and a couple of guys phone nunbers. I toss the phone numbers and pocket the tips on my way out at closing.
~Time to start the search for the Avatar.~
~Yay! Why at night?~
~Cause I work during the day!~
~Oh.~
I start looking. As I look, I spend some money on food and new clothes. My search turns up nothing in the market district. I head home for some sleep. The next day is my day off, so I search the richer districts. I ask around and FINALLY get some directions to where the Avatar is staying.
~Finally!~
I head over to his home. No one is home at the moment, so I leave a message on a scroll on their doorstep. I head home to wait. The next day, I'm working in the tea shop on my own since it's Lee's and Uncle's day off. Nobody's in the shop, so I clean up the tables and fix the displays. The door's bell jingles.
"Welcome!" I say as I turn around.
I gasp when I see who it is.
~The Avatar!~
~Really? Can I come out to see?~
~Yes!~
"Hello! Would you like a table?" I try to say calmly.
"Um.. No thanks! I'm here looking for a girl named Amber. Do you know her?"
"Your looking at her!" I say.
At that moment, Azumai comes gliding out from the kitchen. The Avatar has 3 companions with him. The young man with him gasps.
"What's that?" he asks, reaching behind his back for something.
"This is Azumai. She's my companion. And if you hurt her...."
"Sokka! Hi! I'm Katara. Sorry about my brother Sokka." the eldest girl with the Avatar says.
"That's okay! I'm Amber!"
"I'm Aang!" the Avatar says.
"I'm Sokka. Nice ta meetcha."
"I'm Toph..." says a little girl next to them.
I look at her eyes. I'm not surprised though. She's blind.
"Would you all like some tea?" I ask.
"No thanks. We got your message that you wanted to talk to us. What do you wanna talk about?" Aang asks.
"Not here. I could get in trouble. Just wait a bit. It's almost closing anyway."
About a half an hour later, I close up the shop. I take them to my apartment.
"Welcome to my humble abode!" I say trying to sound cheerful.
"It's small." Toph says.
"I know..... It's all I can afford though. Anyway! I need to ask you all a question."
"Well?" Sokka states.
"I was wondering is I could......"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lolli22 on July 6, 2007, 12:01:19 PM

lolli22 on
lolli22I love the chapters ^^

crazicat06 on July 6, 2007, 12:57:05 PM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06^.^ Thanks! I wasnt expecting anymore hits on this one.

lolli22 on July 6, 2007, 2:24:01 PM

lolli22 on
lolli22lol XD i love it XD