Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Yes!!!!

Okay. One day I was bored so I made up an Avatar OC. Her name is Amber (oooh.... creative) and she's a firebending EarthNation rebel. Read. It's interesting.

Chapter 3 - Yes!!!!

Chapter 3 - Yes!!!!
"I was wondering if I could join you on your travels!"
I wait for an answer. They stand off to one side talking about it.
"We've made our decision." Sokka says.
"But before we say yes, we would like to get to know you a little better." Katara says.
"Okay! What do you need to know?"
"You abilities, if you can bend, if you like flying, that stuff." Toph says.
"Okay! Um.... I'm skilled at using cross swords, I cant bend, I love to fly, and I'm an orphan. That all you need?"
"Good enough." Aang says covering Katara's mouth.
"Your lying." Toph says.
"About what?" Sokka says.
"She's lying about her not being able to bend. She can."
"Really? What can you bend?" Aang asks.
~How did she know?~
~She's a blind earthbender. She uses earth to see. And since your standing on the ground, she can sense your body. And you heartrate.~
"*sigh* Fine I'll tell you." I look out the door, close it and bolt it. I close and bolt the windows.
"Ready?" I say as I blow out the candle that lights up the room.
Igrab my dagger hilt. There's no dagger attached to it though. I bend fire to make a flame dagger. I bend fire around my body and Azumai crouches at my feet.
I get gasps from Sokka and Katara, a blank look from Toph, and an enthralled look from Aang.
"There. Happy?"
"She's a fire bender! She's Fire Nation!" Sokka goes off at it.
"I'm not Fire Nation! They're the reason why I'm an orphan!" I scream in anger.
Sokka shuts up. I center myself and relight the candle.
"Well? Do I have an answer to my question? Can I join or not?"
Once again, they go off together and talk. Aang faces me.
"Amber. We'd be glad to have you join!"
"Yes!!!!"
"You know what? With Amber on our team, we have all four elements; Air, Aang; Earth, Toph; Water, me; and Fire, Amber!" Katara says.
"And an average guy with a boomerang." Sokka says sarcasticly.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kouni46892742 on January 13, 2007, 7:22:25 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742hahahaha...and an average guy with a boomerang...that is hilarious

crazicat06 on January 13, 2007, 7:24:22 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06He says it a lot on the show.... I thought I should put it there!