Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Amber's advice to her cous'

This is my contest entry for Cloudsfan09's contest. I cant draw the couple I did it on, so I wrote a story! Wish me luck and enjoy!

Chapter 1 - Amber's advice to her cous'

Chapter 1 - Amber's advice to her cous'
I see Hinata-chan sitting on her own. As I walk over to her I notice somethin'. She's cryin'.
"Hey, Hinata-chan. Is somethin' wrong?"
"N-Naruto rejected me." she sobs.
Some instinct in the dark recesses of my mind told me to comfort her. I also remembered somethin' my cous' Amber-chan had said.
'If ya want a girl ta notice ya, ya gotta be direct. Dont hide yer feelings. Just tell her.'
Yes! The perfect thing to do! I hug Hinata-chan.
"It's okay Hinata-chan. You've still got me."
"K-Kiba....." she says.
"Shh....It's okay. Cry as long as you want. It's okay." I say gently.
She continues to cry in my arms. She stops crying after awhile and I notice that she's fallen asleep in my arms. Akamaru had fallen asleep on the ground. I shake him awake and pick Hinata-chan up. I carry her to her home. Her father let's me stay with till she wakes up. I sit in a chair in her room, gazing at her sleeping form.
I tell myself over and over ~When she wakes up, tell her yer feelings.~
Hinata-chan begins to stir. I straighten up. Akamaru walks up to her bed and jumps into her lap. She sits up surprised.
"Akamaru-kun?"
She glances around the room and sees me.
"Kiba-kun?"
"You fell asleep so I brought you home."
"Oh... Thank you..."
Akamaru looks at me and barks. Translation: Tell her already!
"I'm gettin there Akamaru!"
"Bark!" 'Then why dont you?'
I shoot him a look. He just turns around and licks Hinata-chan's hand.
"What are you two argueing about?" she asks confused.
"Umm........"
~You can do this.~
I take a deep breath.
"Hinata-chan, I wanna tell you something."
"What is it Kiba-kun?"
"I..... I really...... I really like you!" I finally manage to get out.
Hinata-chan looks a little taken aback.
"You do?"
"Yes..... Will you..... *gulp* go out with me?" I ask looking down when I finish.
Hinata gets up from the bed.
"Of course I will." she says tipping my face up so she can see my eyes.
We chat for awhile. I say goodbye and head for home with Akamaru. As soon as I get into my house, I leap around a whoop up a storm!
"Yes! I finally asked her! Yaaahoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!"
I give Akamaru a noogie on his head and run around to the couch. I start planning on what to wear, where to take her, and whether or not to take a shower.
"Okay. I guess I'll take a shower.... Should I wear a suit or something cool? I guess my best cool outfit. Now... where am I gonna take her...... Crap! Akamaru, where should I take her?"
"Bark?" 'How much money ya got?'
I check my wallet.
"I've got....... $100....." (I dont know the yen to American money thing...)
"Woof." 'Local resteraunt. But a nice one.'
"Good idea!"
I jump off the couch and take a shower, get dressed in the outfit I'm gonna wear, and stick a bowtie on Akamaru. He complains, a lot. I head out to pick up Hinata-chan.
*Ding, dong!*
The door clicks. It opens to reveal Hinata-chan, dresses in a sparkly navy blue evening dress.
"W-wow Hinata-chan! You look stunning!"
"You dont look so bad yourself, Kiba-kun."
"Woof?" 'What about me?'
"And you look wonderful too Akamaru-kun!" she says bending down to pet him.
"Ready to go?" I ask as she straightens up.
"Yes!"
"Arf!" 'Yes!'
"Then lets go!"
I take Hinata-chan by the hand and lead her to our destination: The Chiro Cafe'! Hinata-chan gasps.
"I knew you'd like to come here."
We walk in. No one stops Akamaru, since he's a nin dog. We have a nice dinner and dessert. On the way back to Hinata-chan's house, she shivers.
"Here." I say, putting my coat around her shoulders.
"Thanks." she says shyly.
We get to her house.
"Well..... um...." I start.
"I guess...." she starts, looking down.
We stop talking. I tip her head up, and kiss her. She closes her eyes and sinks into my kiss. We pull away after awhile. We dont speak. Hinata-chan pats Akamaru on the head, smiles and waves to me, and head into her house. I smile back.
The one thought that's in my mind as I walk home is ~I love that smile....~

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 28, 2007, 7:44:24 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101cute.

wolf-girl-ghost on January 19, 2007, 6:31:19 PM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostOMG THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL I HOPE YOU WIN!

crazicat06 on January 19, 2007, 6:34:18 PM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06I do too!

cloudsfan09 on January 19, 2007, 8:04:58 AM

cloudsfan09 on
cloudsfan09THAT WAS AWSOME!!!okay first tell me why u picked hinata&kiba .
WHAT I LOVED WAS WELL... EVERYTHING!!!
i liked how u made them seem like they are in the real naruto anime
also i liked how kiba is shy! its so cute!!!
and were u a little confuzzed on the whole japanese to american money thing?
i got what u were trying to say ,but in japan $100 dollars is actully $5
BUT I LOVED IT , U MUST WRITE MORE!!!
P.S. the other contestens are going 2 have some compantition!!!

crazicat06 on January 19, 2007, 6:08:30 PM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Um... I picked HinataxKiba cause', well.... Nobody ever really thinks about them and how cute a couple they are!
I never get the money thing..... let's just pretend that it's japanese money. ^.^