Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Dream

Okay. This is a random story. It's about a werewolf and a vampire. Werewolves and vampires are enemy races. Eina (werewolf) and Nixre (vampire) become friends. That's why it's called "Forbidden Friendship".

Chapter 1 - A Dream

Chapter 1 - A Dream
"Mom! Mom!" I yell, clawing at my playroom door.
I break through and run down the stairs that lead to the living room. I see my mom, backed against a wall by... by... by two dark figures. My eyes go wide with fear.
"Mom!" I yell again.
"Eina! Run! Run away and never come back! It's not safe here!" my mom yells out.
I shake my head.
"Run!!!" she yells again as the dark figures turn to me.
I freeze when I see them. Their eyes, Dark. Dark with bloodlust. I'm rooted to the spot. Out of the corner of my eyes, I see a dark shape where my mom was standing. It attacks the dark figures and howls out.
"Run Eina!!! Run!! AAARWOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"
I bolt. I run to my playroom. I grab my plushie dog toy and leap out of the window. I land on the ground with a thud. As I pick myself up, I hear a whispering wind behind me. I bolt again, not daring to look back. I run for the forest with one thought in my mind.
~Make it to the forest. You know it like the back of your paw. They'll never find you there.~
I squeeze my eyes shut. I open them again and look up at the moon.
"AAAAARWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" I howl at the full moon.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment