Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Possible Friendship

Okay. This is a random story. It's about a werewolf and a vampire. Werewolves and vampires are enemy races. Eina (werewolf) and Nixre (vampire) become friends. That's why it's called "Forbidden Friendship".

Chapter 4 - Possible Friendship

Chapter 4 - Possible Friendship
"So you're a vampire. My mom was killed by some." I say, a hard tone in my voice.
"My mom was killed by a werewolf." she says quietly back. "How long have you been out here?"
"Since... *sigh* Since my mom was killed. I've lived alone, in fear. Afraid to come in contact with anyone. Even my own kind."
"Then why's you let me into your cave?"
"Because," I look up smiling. "I can sense that you're different. That you've been through the same hell as me. And from your confession earlier, I guess I'm right!"
"You are. I've lived on my own too. In fear, fear of being killed."
We talk awhile about our lives. I suddenly remember something.
"You know, when I was little, my mom would tell me these stories. Stories of how werewolves are supreme and vampires are shoot. But of course, my mom was always a little on the mental side." I say laughing.
"My mom would tell me that vampires are supreme and that werewolves are doges." Nixre says laughing.
"It is tue!We are doges!" I say, falling over laughing.
We continue talking. I begin to wonder about something.
"I wonder why are races hate each other...." I say.
"I think it's a racist thing."
"Your probably right. Like with humans and their black/white racist conflict!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

1mangalover on January 27, 2007, 3:18:26 AM

1mangalover on
1mangalovercool!!! write more!!!