Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prolouge

Okay. I said I was starting a new story and I am. wOoT! Yeah....
Anyway, its a story about a group of fantasy creatures(most of them are at least) that are given the task of saving their country of Fentil.

Chapter 1 - Prolouge

Chapter 1 - Prolouge
Prologue

Once, there was a land called Fentil. It was a prosperous land. Full of many creatures. The land of Fentil lived in peace with its neighbors for many centuries. That is, until Fentura decided to attack.
The war has lasted a decade. Fentil’s only hope are a few brave warriors of various species.

Amber Kiyoko, the elf. She has the ability to control fire at will, without getting burned. She is 13.
Raine Setutchi, the human. She has the ability to control vines. They are mostly used for defense, but she can control them at will for other uses. She is 15.
Kiazo Pandrakin, the blood elf. He has supernatural abilities, such as reflexes, vision, and hearing. Don’t be fooled by his looks, for he is the oldest of the group. He is 54 and the leader of the group.
Kage Takmashi, the drox furry(fox/dragon anthro). He can breathe fire and control the shadows and the moon. He is 14.
Nira Ayamna, the half wolf. She has a wolf’s sense of hearing, smell, and sight. She’s also a fast runner. She’s the youngest in the group, being 12, and is quite shy.
And Narnianna, the night elf. She can make her tattoos become what they are. In other words, if she has cat fangs tattooed around her mouth(she doesn’t, this is an example) she can make her canine teeth become large cat fangs. She also has a keen sight and smell. She is the second oldest , 23, and is the second in command.

The entire fate of Fentil rests on these warriors shoulders. It is up to them to bring the Fentura’s forces down and save Fentil from poverty and slavery.

This is the story, of the Six of the Forest.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

wolf-girl-ghost on July 22, 2007, 3:04:54 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostWOO Great start!

crazicat06 on July 22, 2007, 3:45:16 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Thanks! ^.^