Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Rise and Shine

Okay. I said I was starting a new story and I am. wOoT! Yeah....
Anyway, its a story about a group of fantasy creatures(most of them are at least) that are given the task of saving their country of Fentil.

Chapter 2 - Rise and Shine

Chapter 2 - Rise and Shine
Narnianna yawns as she looks around the campsite. She sighs.
“Looks like its rude awakening time.”
She grins and grabs a metal pot and a stick. She walks around camp, banging the pot and yellin “Rise and shine sleepy heads!”
Kaizo sticks his head out of his tent.
“Shut up! We’re all tryin to sleep here ya crazy night elf!”
“Hmph, well excuse me for trying to get everyone up to an early start to we can get on the road again. At least we night elves get up, unlike blood elves.”
Kaizo glares at her and withdraws into his tent. Narnianna continues to bang on the pot with the stick. One by one everyone else gets up and dressed.
“There we go! Now, I’m not gonna make ya guys breakfast, so have at the supplies and cooking ware.” Narnianna states, turning to her tent to pack her things, having eaten already.
“When are we gonna set out again?” Kage bugs Narnianna while she’s packing.
“When everyone finishes eating and packs their things….”
“Okay….” Kage heads for his tent to pack his stuff like everyone else.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Meh… There Nara-chan. I updated…. I know its short, but I am bored and I have no inspiration at all for this story. I might let it die and do an Akatsuki story instead. But anyway, I need ideas. So comments and ideas are much appreciated.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Pandapaw on July 26, 2007, 2:05:00 PM

Pandapaw on
Pandapawyeah, a bit of conflict will liven things up a little. i dunno. use basic things. maybe there is a place they have to travel to, an artifact they must retrieve, an old and wise person they have to find in a forest, sneak threw an enemy encampment. maybe 2 of the character really hate or really like each other. anyway, what u have dose is amusing :)

wolf-girl-ghost on July 23, 2007, 6:00:25 PM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostYay Kage-san!

crazicat06 on July 24, 2007, 10:33:24 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06lol

Kouni46892742 on July 23, 2007, 10:37:02 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Hmm...well, if supposidly there is an opposing army, then meeting up with them might set up for something interesting....
 
(Nira wasn't even mentioned....I'm insulted!!! ...Jk! ;p)

crazicat06 on July 23, 2007, 10:47:52 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Hmmm... Thats a good idea... I'ma use it later one.

I said I was bored! I'm sorry but I am having very little inspiration for this story.