Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - only in my past

based on a my chemical romance song and gunslinger girl<3

Chapter 1 - only in my past

Chapter 1 - only in my past
Lila prevesily boarded into Social Welfare Agency. She has been roomed w/ Helena. Helena w/ her curly black hair and perfect porcleain skin. she looked similar to Lila except that Lila`s hair was straight as a board and her eyes were an icy blue. that night she met Kirsten and Henrietta.Kirsten had shoulder length hair, dirty blonde. She had a lot of freckles.Henrietta had short burnette hair almost a bob. They were located in Italy.The next day Lila had wepons training w/ Jean. He was strict. She just followed orders and listened intently. She was assined an FNP90. She went back to the room later that night.Helena had been a sniper. she had a Dragonov. Kirsten was close range w/ a double barrel shotgun. Lila was on assinment w/ Helena the next day. In her dream the night before she saw a boy w/ black hair about her age 14.on assignment she went to seach a building and some streets.She saw that boy from her dream agin. The condtioning process was made to earase their memory but sometimes they still rembered things. the boy yelled"Lila?" She rembered his name."Gerard?"she said. He said "yes, where have you been?They said you had died." he started to cry."dont you rember me?Everyone said you had sucided, but i knew you were too happy to do that but.."Lila suddendly rembered him."Oh Gerard.I cant rember much..im cooming here tomarrow. ill meet you here if you want to know where i am follow the bus.bye"She ran back to Jean. She didnt say anything about Gerard.She told Helena though..

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment