Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - In The Begining

This is the story of a girl named Alice Agony and her melodramatic friend Kiki Kanibal Who happen to be Demons this is a story of heart break and murder and an unwanted pregnancy so read mo fos!

:D<3

Chapter 1 - In The Begining

Chapter 1 - In The Begining
There once was a girl her hair black and glossy skin white and smooth. Her eyes were green with a sheen that looked something like emerald. She was petite and thin and lanky, in a sense.She hated Zim with a passion. Anyway shape of form. She hated him. One totally normal Saturday.She lived in a mansion kinda like the one in the addams family her mother adored it. She did not. Her name was Alice she was about 17 years old about to graduate. She lived in the house with her mother ,Vanya, her father had died quite a few years ago. She slept till 1 in the afternoon. As usual.Her hair was messy and she needed some more eyeliner She was using the last bit today. Her eyes were doe shaped and her lips were almost perfect. she was pale. She slipped on some flannel PJ pants they were a green plaid and a large black tee the letters said "Im only wearing black until they make something darker". She swiftly ran down stairs to see if Kiki had called yet. Yes Kiki Kanibal although she is not a cannibal that is her last name her hair was odd like the fact of not being a cannibal it was spiked and fluffed on the top it was blonde with black coon tail stripes and she always wears bows in her hair. "Jesus! When is she going to call?" She thought. Alice Marie Agony was her full name. Yes her last name is Agony even though she isn't in any. The phone started its high pitched rings she loomed over the phone lightly pressed the talk button.
"Hey chica!" Kiki said in a high pitched voiced
"Whats going on?"
"Waiting for you dummy!"
"Ok why?"
"We are going on a date with Jayjay and Dib"
"Oh yeah! Sorry i forgot! Why are you still dating Dib?"
"Hes awesome! Duh!"
"ok hurry over here!"
"Be there in a few"
The phone went dead. she waited till Kiki came. They went upstairs and kiki picked what she was going to wear. They got dressed and headed out to the mall.
"where is that boy?" Kiki said kind of confused.
"i don't know."
"There he is. Hey Jayjay!"
"aww i love him so much."
they walked around hugging and kissing.
"baby i missed you so much." Jason said.
"I missed you too" she said kissing him on the neck.
"hey love your shoes girl." Dib said to Kiki.
"I got them from Vana." Kiki said smiling.
"The rich chick at school?" Alice asked.
"Yeah."
"Woah dream big!"
"shut up!" Kiki said playfully.
Kiki and Alice went back to Alice's house and talked. " I think im ready for the next step Kiki." Alice said in a firm voice.
"No honey. There are risks."
"I'll be fine. I swear."
"No wait till after graduation."
"No tomorrow after we hang out my mom is going to be gone all day."
"Fine if anything happens its your fault."
"Ok" Alice said. Kiki left and Alice went to sleep she invited Jason over.
"Hey baby you know i've been thinking about us." Alice said sexually.
"Yeah and?" He said urging it on."
"Ok you get my point." She said. A few weeks later she realized she had missed her period. hse headed down to a convince store for a test. It was postive.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment