Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Its Trouble

This is the story of a girl named Alice Agony and her melodramatic friend Kiki Kanibal Who happen to be Demons this is a story of heart break and murder and an unwanted pregnancy so read mo fos!

:D<3

Chapter 2 - Its Trouble

Chapter 2 - Its Trouble
She went home and called Kiki. "hey Kiki" She said kind of shaky.
"what?"
"I'm pregnant."
"Oh my gosh. I told you don't do it but no."
"Your right. God im screwed."
"Just go get an abortion."
"I can't!"
"why?"
"I don't want to."
"well your gonna have to!"Kiki said before Alice hung up. She was confused. She went to see Jason. She got to his house. "Hey babe." She said,"Im Preggo.". "What?!" He said.
"You heard me."
"Crap! What are we gonna do?"
"I'll have it and dump it?"
"your gonna have to, but your gonna get huge!."
"Yeah. Baby I'm scared."
"Me to girl."
"Why did you get me into this? You said you were on BC!"
"I wasn't but i thought this wouldn't happen. Maybe the test was defective!" She said. She went to the store again to get another one. She picked it up. "Second one this week!" The clerk said. She went in and tested it. "Why?" she asked scared. It was positive again. She went home and cried for a long time. A few months later she was getting bigger and ironically so was Kiki. "Kiki you did it with Dib didn't you." Alice said to Kiki
"yeah. I think the condom broke."(cause of Dib's big balls :P) She said starting to cry.
"You'll be fine. We can get through this together."
"Ok."
Later Alice was 5 months in. People started to wonder. She said she was just getting fat. Her mother believed her too. It was scary for her she had no idea when she might have the baby. Kiki got an abortion a few weeks back. She was depressed though. Alice was so scared Jason was never around after he found out about Alice he left her.She was crushed. She felt so stupid. About 3 months later she was with kiki and they met some strange girls in an alley way.
"Hey a little young to be bearing child eh." One of the girls said.
"Yeah."another one of the girls said. Alice started going into labor."Ahh! God help me!" she screamed. She had the baby." Kiki! Help me!" Kiki came rushing over one of the girls stepped n and said "let me.". She cut the umbilical cord. "Kiki help!" The strange girls jumped onto Alice ripping away her neck. Kiki ran and grabbed the baby and sped away. Kiki ran to Jason and said " Jason this is your daughter. Alice might be dead your all she has!". He took in the child and raised her he had named her Dani. A few weeks after Alice had been attacked she saw kiki "Hey you left me." She said in a creepy voice.
"I thought you were dead." She said scarred.
"Wheres my baby?" She said snarling.
"Jason her name is Dani now." She said squirming in a corner trying to get away. Alice turned her into a monster like those girls in the alley had done to Alice. She and Kiki set out in search for Dani.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment