Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - HELP THE TITANS!!!!!!!!

CLICK HERE TO HELP AND SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!

Chapter 1 - HELP THE TITANS!!!!!!!!

Chapter 1 - HELP THE TITANS!!!!!!!!


TEEN TITANS FANS WE NEED HELP THE MIGHT CANCLE TEEN TITANS!!!!!!! GO TO http://www.titanstower.com/source/animated/saveseason6.html TO FIND MORE AND HELP!!!!!! PLEASE THE TITANS HAVE SAVED US NOW WE WILL SAVE THEM!!!! SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL FANS!!!!!! DO NOT START A PETITION!!!!!! THEY WILL IGNORE THEM!!!!!!!!! GO TO THE SITE ABOVE TO HELP!!!!!!!!! PLEASE THE TITANS NEED US!!!!! IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT COUPLES YOU LIKE, OR WHICH TITANS ARE ADDED!!!!!!!!! THEY NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE JOIN THE CAUSE!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (13)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mustard_Drunk on November 27, 2005, 2:05:21 AM

Mustard_Drunk on
Mustard_DrunkSeason 6 officially axed (and: sneak peek at TTG #25)
Posted by Butch on November 23, 2005 @ 11:23 pm EST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


TitansGo.net was informed last night by a production crew member that Season 6 of Teen Titans is officially cancelled.

There are still no given reasons for the decision, so we still insist that fans continue to mail their thoughts to Cartoon Network, support the show by buying its merchandise, and show their love of Teen Titans in any way else they can. Nothing is ever 100% certain, and you can't keep a good thing down for long.

Once again, Cartoon Network's address to send your letters to is:

Cartoon Network
1050 Techwood Drive
Atlanta, GA 30318

Let's keep it up!

Lexan on November 24, 2005, 11:56:22 PM

Lexan on
LexanI agree!

cyborggirl on November 22, 2005, 9:12:19 PM

cyborggirl on
cyborggirlPLEASE HELP THEM IF THEY GO I'LL BE SAD WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!