Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Death of Sear-chung

My first story.

Chapter 1 - Death of Sear-chung

Chapter 1 - Death of Sear-chung


Young Warrior



As the swords clashed together in the battle, Sear-chung ordered the men to not give up. His noble steed stood on its' back two feet, and howled, then launched down the wet, but steep hill. Sear-chung took out his sword, and sliced on more than a thousand of rain drops, quickly hitting his foe. As his young brother, Tou-chang, quickly grabs an arrow, pulls back the string of the bow, and releases. The seventy mile per hour arrow goes through one of the enemies. He didn't feel it until 3 minutes after he shot it. Tou-chang was only eleven years old, but was as great as and almost better than his thirty-five year old brother, Sear-chung.

When they fought, there enemies' commander told them to surrendered, and scurried off like little mouse. The fought went on for more that 8 months, but they won there land back, and their enemies land also. “People of Dragon Land, We have won our land back and theirs', we shall have a feast for our victory and our god, The Daechang-nim.” Daechang-nim”Leader or boss”

“Tou-chang, you did great out there, this feast will make you the youngest samurai.” When being said, Sear-chung and the rest of the land, bowed down to him.

“We shall name you after our dragon god, Ryuu-Taboo-Kangi.”

After being said, Tou-chang was given the demon wind sword of raw. They clapped in excitement and in happiness and the feast went on. Tou-chang grabbed some beans, corn, turkey, and many other foods to put on his plate. The villagers did the same. As the people ate, one of the guards rushed in, and yelled, “Their back, they came back and they have more….AHHHH…”

Just then, and arrow came through the window, and hit the guard. Sear-chung looked out the window and saw a lot more people. He gathered his weapons and his fighting crew and went out to battle.

* * *

“Man, this is really dumb. I'm at school and Tou-chang is at home, no fair.” Sakura thought in her head, looking out the window.

“Sakura, Pay attention!” the teacher ordered.

“As I was sating class, in the ancient time, instead of using guns, they used swords and horses.” The class all Wanted to know more about what the teacher was talking about, accept Sakura.

“I'm the same age as Tou-chang, how come I can't stay at home with him.”

“Sakura!!!”

“What?!” Sakura said yelling back at an irritated, frustrated, and angry voice. For doing so, her parents were called up to the school to talk to Sakura's Problems.

“What seems to be the problem Mrs. Tang?”

“Well, your child, Sakura, wasn't paying attention in class, and she yelled back.” Mrs. Tang said in a calm voice.

“I did not!” yelled Sakura.

“Young lady don't you yell back.” said Sakura's mom, Mrs. Shun.

“Dad….”

“Listen to your mother Sakura.”

“What, this is so dumb!” Sakura said, folding her arms and sitting down.

“Hey, we will not be tolerating your bad behavior, so you better unfold those arms!” said Mr. Shun said.

“Now, at first, I asked her to please pay attention, but the second tine, when I told her to, she argued.”

* * *



“Don't give up men; we have them on the edge.” Sear-chung suggested.”

“Sear-chung, look out!” Tou-chang shouted, but it was to take, before he could turn around, a 33” sword went through the middle of his chest. The pain was unimaginable. He fell to the floor, blood dripping from his chest. He covered his chest with his hand, but it didn't work.

“SEAR-CHUNG!!!!!” Tou-chang screamed. He runs over to Sear-chung, lifting his head as blood floes from his mouth to the grass. As there eyes meet, tears come from his eyes at a slow pace. They fall to the grass, with a soft gentle touch. No sound, but everybody hears. Everything seems to stop, the wind, rain, fight, everything. They stop fighting, look at the dead body of Sear-chung and feel Tou-chang's pain. The clan of the water tribe, their enemies, walks away in silence.

* * *



“Well I hope you never do that again Saku……” be for she could finish the sentence, they felt the same pain as Tou-chang felt, watching his brother, Sear-chung, die in front of him.

“Did you feel…?”

“Yes I did.” Mr. Shun said interrupting his wife. He already knew what she was going to say, so he just answered. They left the school to go back to the funeral. Everyone was there, the water clan, fire clan, kids, everybody. Sear-chung was like a god to them. He would always make the place better, but without him, who would do that?

“With out Sear-chung, who would make the place better?” one of the villagers said.

“Tou-chang, you could do it.” requested one of the villagers.

“Me, I couldn't do it; it's too much of a responsibility. If anyone should do it, it should be everyone.”

“See, you're doing the job right now, you'll be perfect.” said an old lady about one inch shorter that Tou-chang

As Tou-chang's eyes got wider, he thought to himself that it would be different. If he took over the job Sear-chung did, he will feel different. As him in command, he could make this place better.

* * *

“Now that Sear-chung is gone, we will win every battle that we fight.” Said Mrs. Tang, or should we say Kiri-de-Kami. “Kiri-de-Kami mist god” as being said, she gave out a large evil cry.






Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Xan_Teh_Explorer on December 11, 2005, 11:19:44 PM

Xan_Teh_Explorer on
Xan_Teh_ExplorerGood story although u do have alot of grammer and spelling mistakes overall a good story.
Cant wait to read mroe stories if u type anymore that is :D