Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - a single black tear-part 1

just the discription of people
(there WILL be more content ratings but i guess in a discription can't have any bad things in it x3)

Chapter 2 - a single black tear-part 1

Chapter 2 - a single black tear-part 1


A single black tear
(a sesshoumaru story)
part 1
a guardian? Well shouldent be that bad.
Red: angry.
Dark blue: sad.
Light Green: tired.
Dark Purple: alone.
Gold(like sesshy): happy.
Yellow: concentraiting hard.
Hazel: proud.
Black: very dipressed/dissepointed
Aqua:jelous.
Very light sky blue: scared.
Light pink: ashamed/emberessed.
Dark brown: in pain/hurt(you know bloody etc. Etc.)
Bright silver: cold.
Salmon (you know that kind of collor right? ^^'): ugh ugh..horny.
White/collorless(you know ..transperant like): bored.
Dark green: caged.
Light purple: calm/(care)free.
*sound effect*
{name}:talking
[side note]
(thinkin)
normal
<dream>
~fast forward's pov's etc~
~izumi's p.o.v~
I was walking in the forest as usual,when i heard a noise in a tree to the right of me.
It sounded like a muffled....squeek?
I jumped in the tree to see.....a TOAD bounded to the tree?!?!
”what the frack?” is all i could think of.
I removed the gag and immidatly begin to yell.
{jaken}: RIN YOU PESTRIOUS(sp?) ANNOYING CHILD GET ME DOWN FROM HERE,SESSHOUMARU-SAMA HELP!! MMFMMFMFMPPMf.
Before he could go on with his rambling i had allready put the gag back on,man what a annoying thing -.-;;.
I released him from the tree,bound his hands together with the rope and slung him over my shoulder.following the faint human scent on him that was probely that “rin” he was talking,no squeeking about.
”but who the hell was this sesshoumaru guy he was screaming to?” must be some royalty or something. I came to a clearing only to see a little girl picking flowers and singing a strange song about someone called jaken and that he was ugly and green and someone called sesshoumaru that was the compleed opposite.
{rin} hi pretty lady why do you carry jaken-sama rin thought she just put him in..oww umm...^^;; <.<


{ yoarashi} so this is your toad?
{rin}toad? Ooo you mean master jaken =^-^=
{yoarashi}...yea the toad -.-;;
uummm...did you hang the toad in the tree??
{rin} nooo ...uumm...yes acualy i did <.<;; BUT HE STARTED IT!!
{yoarashi} yea...right -.-;;
what did he do then little one?
{rin} he hit rin! And told her she was a stupid little pest wheee :'((
{yoarashi} is that true TOAD??
{jaken}...uummm <.<;;
{yoarashi} i take that as a yes.
i kicked the toad right in a tree,before i could say anything i felt a presence behind me.
i took a step to the left,only to see a guy crash in a tree. his claws were in the tree, where my head was,IF i was stil standing in the same place.
{rin}SESSHOUMARU-SAMA =^0^=
{yoarashi}total opposite my a**,he has BIG issus!
{sessh}grrr..
{yoarashi}what? Made the doggy mad?

He came storming at me but i had about enough.
He was a foot away from me but before he could acualy reach me he was blown back,he tride to atack me again,with no succes.
then he tride to walk the opposite way but was blown back again.
{sessh} what the fu-
{yoarashi}SHUT UP there is a child here.
ow and just give it up i put a barier around you untill you have calmed anought to my taste.
{sessh} urrgghh...=.=;
{yoarashi} okay i'll let you out.
I put the bariere down.
{yoarashi} hmmm...silver hair...gold eyes....cold...AH you must be the lord of the western lands: sesshoumaru!
{sessh}it's sesshoumaru-sama to you,what's your name?
{yoarashi}umm..it's yoarashi and i don't give respect to those that don't deserve it.
and what's your name child?
{rin} rin's name is rin...uumm hehe ^^;;
{yoarashi}k...well i'll be off again,bye rin,bye sesshoumaru c-ya around,ow and watch it TOAD.
i walked past them to continue my travel but find that there was something hanging to my leg.
{yoarashi} what the?...
i saw rin hanging to my leg.
{rin} would you PLEAEAEASSEEE stay with us for a little longer
{yoarashi} i really have to..
{rin}PWEEEEEAAAAAZZZEE??
she gave me those adorable puppy eyes.
{yoarashi}:<o no not the puppy eyes..ow damn i have a weak spot for that>...uumm <hey i know lord jackass will never let me stay>i don't think your lord would like it if i stay.
{rin} lord sesshoumaru please can she stay??
{sessh}if you wish for that rin let her stay....let her be your personal servant and gardian.
he gave me that smug look.
{yoarashi}<i would so like to punch that cocky look off his face>.ok then i'll stay a little as your FRIEND and i'll protect you but sorry rin but i don't like to be a servant
{rin} rin doesn't mind now she has someone fun to play with when sesshoumaru-sama is gone=^-^=.
{yoarashi}<haha i win sesshoumaru>
{sessh}we're going.
{rin}hai sesshoumaru-sama =^-^=
we had walked for ours and still he wouldnt stop,not that i cared i usuasly walked days without a stop but i began to pity the little toad.
~ff late evening~
{sessh}we will stop here for the night.
i walked to a tree and sat down.
then i nouticed the little girl sleeping on ah-un(yes he's here he's the dragon)
she was shivering from the cold.
i walked to the dragon and carefully carried the little girl back to where i was laying.
i took off my kimono top[kimono:midnight blue with little silver cercent moons around the collor.and a full moon on the back with the shadow of a wolf howling infront of it.a silver with black obi. and dark blue hakama's with little silver and golden stars at the end of the pant leg. [sorry dunno how they say that in english]]
and layed it on top of her and then i walked in the woods.
{sessh}where do you think your going?
{yoarashi}gathering wood rin is very cold so i'll make a fire.
I came back with the wood and putted ut up.
i put my hands above the wood trying to let my fire powers work.
then a little flame came it became big in a few seconds,i wasn't paying attention at all.
{rin}uhh ? OH YOARSHI YOUR HAND!!!!
{yoarashi} shouldn't you be sleeping rin?
{sessh}your hands in the fire -.-;;
{yoarashi} o...
I pulled my hand out of the fire,not one single burn.
{yoarashi} i am immune to my own powers.
{rin} ow
{yoarashi}rin go back to sleep
{rin} yawn but i'm not tired anymore...can you sing a song for me?
{yoarashi} ummm...
{rin}please?
{yoarashi} don't you want to rather hear a story?
{rin} okay yaay^-^
{yoarashi} <that was close pfoe>
~ff to end of story~
{yoarashi}...the end.
Rin was sleeping peacefully against ah-un,i looked the camp over everyone exept Sesshoumaru was asleep.I jumped in the tree above ah-un and Rin laying on my back with my arms and legs dangling down the sides.
I looked up to see a full moon,suddenly feeling very strange,I jumped up.
I looked down at my companions to see Sesshoumaru looking up at me.
I was high in the sky letting myself fall down,
when a few foot above the ground I let my black feather wings out and right before I hit the ground I flew up.
I hot higher and higher feeling like i could almost touch the full moon.
Flying a little lower i could see Sesshoumaru looking up at me.
I flew up again with my arms spread wide.
Then,with my arms next to my body, i flew down with enorm speed.
Just before i could hit the floor i went to the right.
Going true the forest,trying not to hit the trees,I went to the campspot again,seeing Sesshoumaru standing there.
I stopped right infront of him with my feet stil up in the air.
I could feel my eye-collor change to a light purple.
He lookt at me weardly.
{sessh}what the...
Before he could say anything more, I flew high up again.
Making the most weird movements I got tired quickly.
I let myself fall again, stopping right above the trees.
I jumped on the branch of the tree i was liying on when i was about to go to sleep and pulled my wings back in.
I laid down again and looked one last time at Sesshoumaru,to see him looking right at me.
{yoarashi}<what is he looking at?>
Before i could figure out why he was staring at me i fell in the land of dreams.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaraluv on December 19, 2006, 9:51:44 AM

gaaraluv on
gaaraluvMore more more more more more more more more more moremore
moere more more more

Chibi-chan on April 16, 2006, 12:25:53 PM

Chibi-chan on
Chibi-chanu have to write more, pleeeeeeeeease, this is great XD

theGhostofInuYasha on April 7, 2006, 1:34:36 AM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaMORE PURLEASE!!!!!!!!!! This is awesome! i love ur character! is she gonna hook up with sesshy? tee-hee bout time he got some, lol! Anywho *favez