Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - In the beginning

Chapter 1 - In the beginning

Chapter 1 - In the beginning


The Dark Angel







In the beginning when man first came to the planet and mystical beasts roamed the land. There was a prophesy made that there were to be a royal family of each element; flame, water, ice, earth, wind and lightning. In the ancient game Beyblade the royal child born would be given the blade that had been in the family for generations. This was after they had proven themselves worthy of such a precious blade.

This prophesy still lives on till this very day. For the water element the blade was passed down to Max Tate. The earth element was suppose to be passed to Lee but because of the lack of power and control it was passed to Ray Kon who had been proven to have shown the right amount of control to handle and get to know the white tiger's power. The wind element was passed down to Tyson Granger and the ice element was passed down to Tala Valkov.

The fire element of course got passed down to Kai Hiwatari, but this wasn't the only fire breathing phoenix. There are four phoenixes each equal in power in if they stayed in the hands of good. There was Dranzer who we all know and love. Then you have two Black Dranzers one male and one female. There was an accident with the female Black Dranzer because she didn't want to be locked in side a blade she tried to escape so she flew into the next room and collided into a baby girl. When she collided she went straight into the heart of the baby causing her to glow blue, the very same blue of the flames that the phoenix emitted in battle. But this baby girl was no ordinary girl she was to grow to be the almighty princess of flame. She was called Leigh and she was to marry the keeper of the male Black Dranzer. The forth phoenix is the most rare of all nobody has actually seen it before but it does exist. This is the ultimate white phoenix, this is said to be the king of all phoenix.

Kai and Leigh were born on the same day with three minutes between them so with time and practise, Kai was suppose to be the true owner of the male Black Dranzer this meaning Kai and Leigh are betrothed to each other. But at the age of 5 years old he has always had his eye on beautiful blade, but thinking this was the ultimate blade. Not knowing the true potential of Dranzer, but when he came to the age of 14 years old he tried the power of Black Dranzer but he was unable to control this power. Yes it was powerful but it wasn't the ultimate blade it got beaten by the rest of the Bladebreakers with Dranzer teaching him a lesson.

Leigh on the other hand was brought up to destroy and be the biggest evil but the only way this could be carried out would be to have armour planted under her skin so that she would be indestructible. So they put her in a tank out chlorine gases and erased all memories of happiness and love for mankind. She was only 7 years old when this happened and her father knew she was harmless towards them but the female Black Dranzer saw what was going on Leigh was in the tank for six months but during this six month Black Dranzer started to grow on the out side of Leigh's skin, making her the phoenix princess you see today.

One horrific day Black Dranzer heard that her father wanted Black Dranzer to be extracted from within her and into a bey. Black Dranzer just lost control and awaken Leigh and she burst out of the tank and flew away, her father did everything to try and stop her but he couldn't catch up. From then on the birds were her only friends until she became 13 years old she had heard about Kai so much through people talking and the radio saying how good he is at beyblading. So she checked him out and it was soppy but true it was love at first site. So she kept her eye on him for year until she was brave enough to go up to him and introduce herself. It was hard for the first weeks because she just kept getting ignored by him. This really upset her, one day she was up on her cloud crying longing for his friendship, and then suddenly she saw the male Black Dranzer and started to talk to him `Why won't Kai acknowledge me, it really hearts because I really think that under all of that he is really nice,' Leigh said with tiers streaming down her face. `I wish I could tell you but you are the one to crack through that shell of darkness,'

Black Dranzer replied, `What do you mean?'

`Well you will find out soon if you manage to get him to like you at least,' then he flew away leaving Leigh to try and figure it out by her self.

Six months later Kai and Leigh started talking to each other; it was true they had become friends. But she still had something to tell him but she was scared that if she did he would lose interest in her because he may not want a relationship. Event after event past by when she nearly told him everything on how she feels for him, but then she would panic and say something else completely different.

Over time she had evolved from black dranzer to firstly ultimate white dranzer and then finally the gold dranzer. One summer morning Leigh was flying down from her cloud but she wasn't really looking where she was going. Kai was walking back to the training stadium when he saw her float down at first he thought that she was falling but, then he remembered she is an angel but he caught her anyway ` Leigh what are you doing flying like that you'll hurt yourself,' Kai said trying not to worry,

`Oh I'm very sorry I have had something stuck in my head for ages and I can't get it out,' Leigh replied trying not to say too much,

`Well I ….erm…well…Leigh there has been something that I have been wanting to ask you for ages but I don't know how you will respond so here goes……well….erm…will you be my girlfriend?' Kai said blushing like he has never blushed before. Leigh is stood there in utter shock her heart beat like a drummer that's high, `what really…me' she said

`Well yah I mean you are the only one I feel close to and I have never done that with a girl before, but there is one thing I ask of you, please don't keep me in sus,' before Kai could even finish his sentence Leigh beamed all over and said rather loudly `YES OFCOURSE I WILL!!!!!!!!' so she took to the skies and shouted very loud `YAY I'M KAI'S GIRLFRIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.' After that she came back down and Kai said ` you must not tell anyone yet though because I will get tormented by the other guys about not ever letting anyone into my life like this, oh and by the way what is this thing that you have had stuck in your head?'

Leigh thought for a moment and said `right how do I explain this…*blushes*…..well I have had a crush on you for two years and I didn't really know how to explain to you how I feel just in case you didn't want a relationship,'

`Wow really I never suspected a thing I always thought that you were the one not wanting a relationship but I have to ask you and not only that there are some other guys who planned to ask you out tomorrow so I thought that I would get there first' Kai replied shocked with a mischievous grin on his face.

Six more months had passed by and the love struck couple are still together, nobody yet knowing of their undying love. `Hey are you meeting Kat and Tazz later?' Kai said to Ray `No I have had it up to here with them both fighting over me and I do not want to make my mind up because the other one will just start getting mardy I mean honestly if they want me that badly why not share,' Ray replied

`rrrriiiigggghhhhttt! Ok then' Kai said looking at Ray as though he was being very greedy. `Why what are you doing today you seem to be with that girl a lot?!' Ray asked Kai `hey that girl is called Leigh and it doesn't concern you what I do with spare time anyway,' Kai replied with his heart beating fast as though he is going to get found out.

`Hey sorry but is there something off between you two then or what come you can tell me I'll keep it a secret…..' Ray said tormenting Kai with a suspicous look on his face.

` Will you knock it off just leave mw alone, or I'll tell you girlfriends that you said you don't like them at all and I would say that you quite like that female attention don't you Ray,' Kai responded With his heart beating faster.

`well ok fair enough I will leave you alone from now on…..jeez chill,' Ray said sarcastically.

Forty minutes later Kai went to meet Leigh behind the training centre `sorry about this I will find us a better place to meet next,' Kai said to Leigh

`Oh it's ok as long as I get to see you, so I'm fine with it' Leigh responded

`You are so sweet sometimes, *hugs Leigh* I am so glad that I asked you are so perfect,' Kai said. But as they were about to walk round the corner Ray jumped out and said, `Hah! I knew there was something going off and now I have found out oh I just can't wait to tell Tala.'

`Why Tala what has he got to do with any of this?' Leigh said looking puzzled,

`Oh nothing I mean he has only had a little bit of a thing about you considering he has pictures of you, Yorda and Amaya on his bedroom walls.' Ray responded while pointing his finger.

`I never knew,' Leigh said

`Well it doesn't really matter anyway seeing as she is mine now and not Tala's he will have to choose between Yorda and Amaya now,' Kai said with a possessive tone to his voice.

`Well I am going to tell him no matter what,' Ray said very devilish.

`RAY, RAY WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!' shouted Kat and Tazz

`Anyway I have to go and I will see Tala on the way so goodbye,' Ray leaves and Kai didn't want to leave Leigh on her own but he needed to stop Ray, will Kai stop Ray from telling him his biggest secret find out in the next volume of `The Dark Angel'.





To Be Continued…….










Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sola on March 30, 2006, 6:13:53 AM

sola on
solaI love this, it's great, love the whole idea of it

darkangelblackdranzer on March 27, 2006, 8:08:11 PM

darkangelblackdranzer on
darkangelblackdranzerHEY JUST TO STATE ESPESH TO POCKY_PIXIESTICKS_ANIME........KAI IS MINE ALL MINE AND NOBODY ELSES FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE I AM GOING TO BE GREEDY AND SAY KAI IS MMMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNNEEEEEEE!!!! GOT IT *puts nose in air and then sticks tongue out* hehehe ^_^

Yorda_Valkov on March 26, 2006, 9:16:51 PM

Yorda_Valkov on
Yorda_ValkovI forgot,*faves story*

Yorda_Valkov on March 26, 2006, 9:16:27 PM

Yorda_Valkov on
Yorda_ValkovWoW!Cool!!!!
But Tala`s MINE!!!!!!!And my pic on his wall is biggest of all!!!MUWAHAHAHAAAA!!!!Take that Amaya,I got him first!!MUWHAHAHAAA!!!
Ooookay,now I AM being possesive.....Can`t wait for next chappie! ^_^
hey,imagine this:Ray sees Tazz and Kat going up to him..
Ray:Oh shoot,they`ll make me decide between them.....*gets really scared*--->*looks around in panic*--->*Tazz and Kat saw him*--->*grabs the nearest guy and kisses him*---->
Tazz&Kat:You moron,how could you!!!!!*they run away crying*
Ray:That was close
The guy he kissed who happens to be Bryan:Oh Ray!You finnaly revealed your love to me!!!@_@
Ray:Meeep*runs for it*
Okay long comment...Remember this Amaya,don`t ya?

shoujoneko on March 26, 2006, 3:43:27 PM

shoujoneko on
shoujonekoOMG!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
That's so cool! Thanks for adding me in there darkangel!!
Lol, thanks! I can't wait to see what happens next!
I'm so devious... I'll outwit Tazz somehow... just wait Rei!!

raysbabygal on March 24, 2006, 4:39:29 AM

raysbabygal on
raysbabygalp.s THANKS ALOT FOR PUTTING ME IN THIS SOTRY! i think u did a great job not putting ray with either me or kat! this way we wont hate each other if one of us gets ray(even everyone knows rays mine! lol jokin kat!)

raysbabygal on March 24, 2006, 4:32:58 AM

raysbabygal on
raysbabygalOoO UR a wicked writer! i hope u write some more soon! its really good! YAY RAY!! XxmuahxX

Monkey-Ninja on March 23, 2006, 10:15:19 PM

Monkey-Ninja on
Monkey-NinjaWow, cool chapter. Is Daichi gonna be in it. Hes part of the team too.

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on March 23, 2006, 7:44:57 PM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animewow! that was long (sorry, i don't have much endurance for reading sometimes). it was really good. =^_^= *steals Kai* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! =^_^= i can't wait to read more and find out what happens. =^_^= *gives pocky and pixie sticks* (yay! 1st comment) *1st comment celebration/dance*