Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Pokémon

Read If ya wanna find out about the life and adventures of Abi and her Pokémon!

Chapter 1 - The Pokémon

Chapter 1 - The Pokémon
Abi is a 12 year old girl, a pokémon trainer. She is about to find out that shes a Pokémon trainer and after that, lots of new journeys await her!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Get up, hun we have to get in the car, we're going now!" said Alison (Abi's mom). "5..More...Minutes" said Abi sleepily. She rolled over in her bed and pulled the covers over her head. This was the day that she had to move away. To a stupid cottage in a tiny little town, far away from civilisation. It only had four cottages in it and a science lab. It was her sisters fault. She was the one who was getting a job at the science lab, so they had to move away. Someone was coming upstairs. "Abi, mom says you have to get up. NOW!" shouted Dana, Abi's older sister. Abi kicked the covers off and started to get dressed. "this is gonna be the worst day of my life" Abi muttered to herself. She sighed loudly and pulled on her jeans. " Just because she had to get a new job" she screwed up her face in anger. Abi walked over to her en-suite bathroom and pulled her bandana over her head. "ABI, COME ON!" yelled Dana from downstairs. "all right, all right I'm coming" replied Abi. She stomped downstairs to find her mom at the bottom, waiting for her. "get your shoes on, darling, we're going now" she explained. Abi pulled on her shoes and trudged out the door. She got into the back seat of the car and slammed the car door. Abi took one last look at the house as Dana, Alison and Steve (her dad) came into the car and drove away.

2 hours later.... "are we nearly there, mom?" moaned Abi. "we'll be there in 2 minutes" replied Alison. The scenery started to get boringer and boringer until finaly they came to an opening in the trees at the other side of the forest which revealed a small row of cottages and a small science lab. "This is it!" squealed Dana excitedly. Abi groaned. This looked SO boring. The car stopped and Abi opened the door. She got out and slammed it shut, then went to ask her mom something. "so which house is ours?" she asked grumpily. "the second one from the left, darling" she replied. "Now, kids, we'll have to go into the lab to get the keys from Professor Birch, he owns these cottages" explained Steve. They walked over to the lab door and pushed it open. There were lots of small tables with laptops and gadgets on them. There was lots of paperwork on the tables too. Suddenly a young man exited a door to the left saying: 'Professor Birch' on it. "aah, you must be Alison, Steve and Abi!" he shook all of their hands and took a step back. "I've already met you, of course, Dana" he nodded. "Now, you'll be here to get your keys?" he asked. "Yes, thank you!" Said Steve as the keys got handed over to him. He pocketed them and said "We'll just go and have a look around". "I would like to speak to Abi, alone" said Professor Birch. "Ok, Abi, you know what house it is!" Steve called after her. Abi was shocked. "why does he want to talk to me?" she thought. Professor Birch beckoned her into his office and told her to sit down. He sat down at the chair behind his desk and opened is mouth to speak. "Have you heard of Pokémon?" he asked her kindly. "Poké what?" Abi said rudely. "Pokémon stands for Pocket Monsters. I would like to give you one. You look like you have the nature of a Pokémon trainer!" he explained. Abi said nothing. This guy was speaking nonsense. Professor Birch rumaged in a drawer for 3 large red balls. He placed them on the desk and asked Abi to pick one. Abi chose the one on the left. "I will show you now what a Pokémon is" said Professor Birch calmly. It all happened in a flash of light. One minute there was a pile of paperwork on the table, next minute, there was a small, orange, fluffy chick on top of it. "awww" Abi said admiringly. It was really cute! "Now, this Pokémon is all yours. Pokémon have powers. Every Pokémon has different powers. This Pokémon is called a Torchic, it is a girl, you may nickname it. This torchic is also at level 5" he explained quickly. He picked up the red ball and...FLASH. The Pokémon was gone again. He handed the red ball to Abi, along with several other red balls. She left the lab.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on June 4, 2007, 2:24:17 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawesome start!I can't wait to read more!
 
Firey: Cool! So Abi's starter pokémon was a Torchic?
 
Me: Yup, and you were a Cyndaquil!

PunkWolfGirl on June 2, 2007, 7:36:34 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlKOOL! :D

Crystal: What A Drag...

Barxx: -_-'