Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The shocking secret is revealed!

Read If ya wanna find out about the life and adventures of Abi and her Pokémon!

Chapter 2 - The shocking secret is revealed!

Chapter 2 - The shocking secret is revealed!
Abi walked the short distance from the lab to her new house and opened the door. Her mom was bustling around in the kitchen, making tea, whilst her dad was watching TV. "Dana must be upstairs" thought Abi. Abi had suddenly changed her whole attitude towards moving house. It was going to be so much better, now that she had a Pokémon. Half an hour ago, she wouldnt have known what a Pokémon was. But now she was a Pokémon trainer and she was going to be a very good one too! "Mom, wheres Dana's bedroom?" asked Abi brightly. "In the hall, theres a door. Open the door and its the bedroom on the left, yours is on the right" replied her mom. Abi followed the instructions and found herself knocking on Dana's door. "come in!" came a cheerful voice from inside. Abi pushed the door open and found Dana fixing her new room. "can I talk to you for a sec?" asked Abi. "sure, what about?" asked Dana. Abi closed the door. "Pokémon" replied Abi. She sat down on the bed and took out the red ball. "any idea what this is called?" Abi asked her sister. "umm..no. I mean..Yes. Its a Pokéball" replied Dana. "and how did you know?" asked Abi. "because..because I'm a Pokémon Trainer too" whispered Dana. "you never told me! How long have you been one?" asked Abi. "since I was your age" she replied. "so thats 5 years you've been one and you've not told me." said Abi tearfully. "Well, yes, but I couldnt have or you would've told everyone!" shrieked Dana. Abi stormed out of Dana's bedroom and into hers. She started to unpack and make her bedroom into more of a bedroom to get her mind off of things. Once her room was set up, she packed her rucksack and closed her bedroom door. When Abi got into the kitchen, her mom was pouring a steaming pot of sausage casserole onto 4 plates. "Mom, I'm going out" Abi said angrily. Before Alison could say anything, Abi walked out of the front door and slammed it. She marched over to the science lab and pushed open the door. "Professor Birch, I want you to take this Pokémon back" she shouted. Professor Birch turned around and looked at her. "It is officially yours already, Abi and I cant take it back!" he explained. "why do you want me to take it back?" he asked quietly. "Because I dont want to be the same as my sister. She kept it from me that she was a Pokémon trainer since she was 12. I dont want to be a secretive person like her" cried Abi. "Tell you what, come see me tomorrow and I'll see how you feel ok?" asked Professor Birch. "Ok" sighed Abi. She threw open the door and ran out. When she got into her house she ran past her mom and dad, went into her bedroom and locked the bedroom door. Abi dived onto her bed and started punching her pillow. "I HATE DANA!" she screamed into the pillow. Soon, she was so angry, that she found herself crying herself to sleep.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on June 4, 2007, 2:27:24 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogcool! So Dana's a Pokemon trainer too? Awesome!
 
Firey: Yah! I'm a Thyplosion btw ^^

darkhorse on June 3, 2007, 9:25:55 PM

darkhorse on
darkhorseWhen I said upstairs, I didnt mean it woops!!!!!

PunkWolfGirl on June 2, 2007, 8:24:49 PM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlAWESOME! :D Yay! SecretiveNesses! Awesome Story! Update It Soon!