Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A new Pokémon!

Read If ya wanna find out about the life and adventures of Abi and her Pokémon!

Chapter 3 - A new Pokémon!

Chapter 3 - A new Pokémon!
Abi woke up the next day with a plan fully formed in her head. She was going to keep her Pokémon and explore the new region today! Abi got up and went through to the kitchen, grabbed a piece of toast from the table and got dressed. She said bye to her mum and dad, then went to Professor Birch'es lab. As she pushed the door open, she called "Professor Birch, I'm keeping my Pokémon!". "Thats good, Abi! I trust you are going to explore the hoenn region now then?" he answered. "Yeah!" replied Abi. "Well, I'll be going now then" said Abi. She pulled the door open and stepped outside. It was only 7:00am in the morning, it was quite cold, damp and frosty! Abi made her way over to the gap in the trees behind her house and walked catiously through it. When she got the other side, there was a huge patch of grass with lots of flowers around it and lots of trees with berrys at the bottom of them! "Wow!" Abi Exclaimed. She went over to sit in the grass but something jumped in her way. A small Yellow thing with brown stripes on its back and 2 red circles on its cheeks was standing in front of her. "Hi" said Abi. The yellow thing said nothing. Abi thought of what to do. "I want that Pokémon! I'll have to catch it somehow.....Oh with one of the Pokéballs!" she thought. Abi took out a Pokéball and threw it at the yellow Pokémon. It just bounced off of it. "Maybe Torchic'll help me" she said to herself. She took out Torchic's Pokéball and threw it open. Torchic was standing still, staring at the yellow Pokémon. Suddenly the yellow pokémon shot electricity from its cheeks and it hit torchic. "Torchic, use one of your moves!" Abi yelled. Torchic scratched the Pokémon on the face 3 times and by the looks of it, the pokémon wasnt going to be concious any longer. "I'll try now" thought Abi. She chucked a spare pokéball at the pokémon. Suddenly, the Pokémon got sucked up into the Pokéball! Abi picked up the Pokéball and put it in her bag. "come on, Torchic!" she beckoned Torchic to follow her. They kept walking until finally, they came to a new town. It was very small but had quite a few shops in it. There was a shop with a red roof on it, one with a blue roof and a few houses. Abi entered the Red shop out of curiosity. "Welcome to Oldsdale town Pokémon Centre!" said a woman in a white uniform. "Woulkd you like me to restore your Pokémon's health?" she asked. "umm..Yeah ok" replied Abi. The woman asked for Abi's Pokéballs and put them on a machine. The machine flashed red and green, then the woman handed Abi her pokéballs back. "There you go!" said the woman. Abi walked out of the Pokemon Centre.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkhorse on June 5, 2007, 1:41:10 AM

darkhorse on
darkhorse^^

ginathehedgehog on June 4, 2007, 2:29:54 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogcool! A Pikachu! They are so cute!
 
Firey: Awesome!