Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - A new region!

Read If ya wanna find out about the life and adventures of Abi and her Pokémon!

Chapter 4 - A new region!

Chapter 4 - A new region!
"Ok, we're shall I go now?" she asked herself. Maybe I-"... "hey, you over there, is your name Abi?" asked a boy, about the same age as her. He had just come from the woods on the outside of the town. "Yeah" she replied as she walked over to him. "My dad asked me to give you this" he said. He handed over what looked like a red games console. "what is this?" asked Abi. "Its a pokédex" he replied. He seen the confused look on Abi's face. "It records data of all of the pokémon you have seen" he added. "Kool!" Abi Exclaimed. "By the way, my names Rio" he said. "Kool, I'm Abi" she smiled. "you already know my dad, Professor Birch, right?" asked Rio. "Yeah" she replied. "Well, do ya wanna help me catch some Pokémon?" asked Rio. "sure!" Replied Abi. They set off through a gap in the trees at the left side of the town. There were lots of patches of grass in here too. "come on, lets search for pokémon!" said Rio. They walked carefully through the grass, looking for small and unoticable pokémon. Soon both of them had caught three more pokémon! Abi had caught a Poochyena, a Pidgey and a Zigzagoon! Rio caught a Pidgey, a wurmple and a weedle. They were just about to start walking again, when four girls came from the village on the other side of the trees. "Oh, Hello" said one of them. "My names Angel and this is Robyn, Crystal and Katy!" she pointed to the other three girls. "Hey!" said Abi. "Do you guys wanna hang around with us?" asked Robyn. "Yeah!! That'll be fun" Abi smiled. They all started walking again and they soon got to a new town. "This is Petalburg City??" asked Rio. "It sure is!!" replied Katy. "woow!!" exclaimed Rio. Petalburg City was huge. They explored the whole city and finally, night came. They were too tired to travel anymore, so they camped on the river running on the outskirts of the city. Almost as soon as they had fell asleep, they woke up again. It was early morning, about 6:00am. They needed to go to revive their Pokémon, as they had just battled some trainers on their way back into the city. When they got to the red building, it had a closed sign on it. "thats strange, its never supposed to be closed.." said Crystal confusedly. "what a drag" she added. "we should find another town" commanded Robyn. They all agreed to find another town, so they went back to the camp. "lets start by going through this forest" said Katy. "Good idea" commented Abi. They walked through the forest for what seemed like hours. Finally, they got to a clearing in the forest with a gap on the other side. "finally " Crystal moaned. They went through the gap and found a sign saying 'Welcome To The Coragi Region'. "Huh??" they gasped. "Theres only three regions: the Kanto, The Johto and The Hoenn, Not The Coragi!" Angel puzzled. "This must be an unregistered region" thought Abi. "Well we should try to find a pokemon centre" said Rio. They walked through the first village named: 'Coral Town' and they found a red building, not saying 'Pokemon Centre' but it said 'Pokemon Healers'. They walked into it. It looked exactly the same as a Pokémon Centre except that they were much bigger. They took their Pokemon to the desk and the Pokemon healer took them. Once the Gang had revived their Pokemon, they went out to explore the new region. Soon they found theirselves equiped with a new pokédex, a Pokénav and more Pokéballs.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on June 7, 2007, 5:35:29 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawesome! Yayz, Katy was in it! I can't wait for the next chapter!