Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A birthday, A Battle and A Great Surprise!

This is a story of Abi when she turns 16, and becomes a Pokémon Ranger!

Chapter 1 - A birthday, A Battle and A Great Surprise!

Chapter 1 - A birthday, A Battle and A Great Surprise!
"Happy Birthday, Abi!" her mom tapped her lightly on the shoulder. She had breakfast on a tray. "Thanks mom!" said Abi. "Wonder what presents you'll get this year, Abz!" said Steve, carrying s pile of presents. Once Abi had finished eating, she opened her presents. She got: Some more Pokéballs from Prof. Oak (although her parents didnt know what they were!), Some new clothes and Money!!

Abi stepped onto the threshold and closed the door. Today was the day she was going to beat Toru (her rival) once and for all! She walked a short way to the trees behind her house and started on the forestry path, until she came to a familiar gap in the trees. She ducked through it and came face to face with Toru. "Hello, Abi" sneered Toru. "Hello, Toru" said Abi coldly. there was silence, when suddenly... "Chick, use blaze kick!" screamed Abi. This ove hardly affected Swampert (Toru's Pokémon). "Swampert, use water blast!" yelled Toru. This atack took off half of Chick's health. "Chick, use Double Kick!!" Abi Commanded. Chick stomped her claws in Swamperts face and he double over, and fainted. Abi couldnt believe it. She had won against Toru for the first time in 6 years! "Look whos the loser now!!" Abi mocked. "Oh, shut it, Abi" Toru sad grumpily. Toru stomped away to the village on the other side of the trees. Abi started to walk along the path again, back home, when a girl jumped out of the trees and onto the path in front of her. "Hey, My names Katy!" she introduced herself. "I'm Abi!" Abi replied. "Listen, I seen some pretty good battling between that guy and you over there" she explained. "You look like you could be a good Pokémon Ranger!" Katy said excitedly. "Oh My god!! I've always wanted to be a Pokémon Ranger ever since I heard about Pokémon!" Abi exclaimed. "Would you like to be my partner?" asked Katy. "Yeah, that'd be awesome!!" replied Abi. "Ok, heres my cellphone number" Katy handed a piece of paper to Abi. "Thanks a lot!" Abi called after her, as she walked away into the trees. Abi ran all the way home to tell Prof. Oak.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on June 8, 2007, 9:08:59 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawesome chapter! Great fight! Chick must be strong! And yay for Katy! Thanks for putting her in the story!