Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - question

This is a love story! when Blitz Meets Haze! But the problem is Blitz is good and Haze is Bad. And Haze has a job to do.

Chapter 3 - question

Chapter 3 - question


The Plan That Back Fired by Darkness42

Question.





Tye- WOW! What a fight!



Shade- Yeah, we might have been goners if you didn't show.



Tye- nice work Blitz!



Blitz- they ether get tougher or weaker.



Tye- be nice if they made up their mind.



Shade- keep in mind that they out number us.



Tye- but they still don't stand a chance!



Shade- got that right!



Blitz- Totally!



As the team walks home there is some evil is asking a question.



Haze- Why did you attack his friends? I had him right where I wanted him! (angry)



?????- As soon as they know of your importance they will guard you from harms way and they won't see the full picture of the one they're guarding. Then you will loar Blitz in and strike. As the others will be weakened by his death we will pick them off one by one.



Haze- so attacking them was part of your plan?



?????- well what a clever girl you are did you figure that out all by your self. (sarcasum)



Haze- I'd understand the plan better if you explain the whole thing.



?????- destiny has crule turns in it. We don't which way to go. So for that matter I need different plans and I person who can change in a split second. Who can fill in the blanks of my plan with little explaination.



Haze- Me?



?????- you know your place……. Let's keep it like that.





Around 3:38 PM



Blitz- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz





*Blitz dream *





Haze- What are you going to do to me? (frightened)



Gangster- don't worry we won't hurt you……………………that much.



Blitz- You won't be hurting anybody!



(Big fight scene )



Blitz- I better get you to the hospital…………



Cell phone- Ring……Ring



Blitz- (Wakes up) whoa, what a weird dream…. Good thing I did take that girl to the hospital. (Then remembers the phone call)………… oh no.





Later in the werehouse





Blitz- where is she? (spots something on the ground)(picks it up) Hey! That looks like the glove that that girl was wearing………..(looks at it some more)…….. with blood on it…… who ever is doing this doesn't want her alive…..and I'm going to why. But I never thought I would need help.




Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Ultimate_Lifeform on February 26, 2006, 7:15:57 AM

Ultimate_Lifeform on
Ultimate_Lifeformcool!

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on February 14, 2006, 12:13:20 PM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianAwesome! It just makes me want to SHOUT!!!!!!