Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - they meet

it's a book about all sorts of different animes

Chapter 1 - they meet

Chapter 1 - they meet
It was an extraordinary day in Konahagakure. When Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, and Light set off to Sunagakure to help there Kazekage protect their village because their security was low from the last great ninja war. At last the group arrived in Sunagakure there was a battle going on between demons, half-demons, and humans. At the time of their arrival the cursed half-demon named Inuyasha attacked them and they ended up getting dragged into the battle. Finally Sasuke was finally able to use the Dragon Flame Jutsu on Inuyasha and he fainted and was taken hostage. When at last the battle was over the humans had altogether six hostages. Their names are Kirara (a two-tailed cat demon), Songo (a demon slayer), Shippo (a fox demon), Kagome (a priestess that fights using a bow and arrow), and Inuyasha.
Finally when one of the prisoners woke up. And then guard realized that Kikyo (a priestess captured two months before the battle) was trying to wake up Kagome. So he called the Kazekage, Gaara of the sand. After word Gaara told Sasuke to take the prisoners some food and to get there immediately to help the guard with a problem she was having.
When Sasuke arrived all six hostages where awake so he tried calming them down by giving them the food he brought for them. After word he walked over to the guard after a few minutes he understood what his problem was. When he was done talking to the guard he past out all of the chopsticks so they could eat. When he was down to the last three people he realized he didn’t have enough.
“I have some in my back pack if you’d like for me to get them for you.” Said Kagome.
“Fine but don’t try anything funny.” Said Sasuke.
While Kagome was going through her bag she found a letter addressed to a Miss. Risa Harada.
“Is there anyone here that goes by the name Risa Harada? If there is I have letter for her.” Asked Kagome.
“I’m Risa,” said one of the guards. “How did you get a letter for me?”
“When I left Stella the royal capital of Sailand a guy was traveling to Astaria with us he gave me this and told me to find you in Astar the royal capital of Astaria so I went to find you there but you weren’t there. So I started traveling again and I came across him again in Sunagakure. This time I asked him what his name was and he asked me for mine. He said his name was Dark Mousey and I told him that mine was Kagome Higurashi. I also told him that I couldn’t find you. But he told me to keep looking so I did. And then we departed.” Informed Kagome.
“Wow Dark-San actually asked you to do that? I haven’t heard from him in a year or so.” So Risa opened the letter and read it. Then she dropped it on the ground and told Sasuke, Inuyasha, and Songo to follow her outside. About five minutes later a man dressed in all black dropped down in front of them with six other people with him.
“Its been a while Risa, Kagome did you miss me?” When he removed his hat everyone looked shocked to see that it was Dark. “So Kagome you finally found her or should I say she found you?
“DARK-SAN!! I missed you so much where have you been? And who are these people?” Risa asked with excitement in her words.
“Dark let me introduce us please?” asked a girl that was with dark.
“Go ahead and introduce yourself.” Dark said tiredly.
“Ok. Well I’m max. This is Fang, Nudge, Iggy, Angel, and Gazzy but we always call him the gasman.” Max said pointing to everyone as she spoke.
“So you’re the people that I’ve heard so much about lately. You’re the people with wings aren’t you?” Asked Inuyasha.
“Yes we are. And we came with Dark to ask you to help us with our mission.” Said Fang.
“You see we know that one of you is a half-demon named Inuyasha. We can tell because of our sense of smell and hearing.” Said Nudge.
“Well that’s where you’re wrong. There’re actually two half-demons here and I’m one of them. And at the moment we’re on a mission too but first we need to get these people to let us leave.” Informed Kagome.
“Fine you may go. Just promise me something. Just promise that you’ll come to Konahagakure to meet some of my friends and wife.” Sasuke said with hope.
“We will.” Said inuyasha
Then Iggy said “Okay just a moment we should all say something about ourselves first.”
“That’s a great idea Ig!! Why don’t you start?” Max said.
“Okay well I’m blind and I can tell the color of something just by touching it.” Said Iggy
“I can read minds, control minds, and change my look!” said Angel.
“I can go invisible.” said fang.
“I imitate people’s voices.” said Gazzy.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CloverGrl on August 11, 2008, 8:20:00 AM

CloverGrl on
CloverGrlGood intro! What happens next??

Sasukesgirlfriend on June 28, 2008, 3:48:49 PM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendAWESOME! This reminds of something...there was Naruto plushie I wanted but my mom said no and I'm like why and she's like you'll just lose it. And I'm like you're right.

(LOL XD)

FAVS!

K0 on June 22, 2008, 6:34:52 AM

K0 on
K0its good but u put when on the start of every sentence keep writing though call me for your next story

darksasuke on June 22, 2008, 5:48:11 AM

darksasuke on
darksasukeSRRY I'M STILL ADDING 2 IT!!!!!!

madgaara123 on June 22, 2008, 5:45:20 AM

madgaara123 on
madgaara123awesome