Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Cold Days, Cold Reunions

A few years after Harry drops out of Hogwarts. What will it take to finally destroy Voldemort? He needs and wants to take down Voldemort, but how, and what to do with the death eaters after...

Chapter 1 - Cold Days, Cold Reunions

Chapter 1 - Cold Days, Cold Reunions
A familiar sign swung in the eerie wind. It read 'The Leaky Cauldron,' a little pub for the wizarding world, but it had long been deserted since the Reign of Voldemort had began once again. Inside sat 20 year old Harry Potter, sipping his coffee and reading the Daily Prophet behind his hooded cloak. A bell tingled as someone entered, but Harry dared not looked and suddenly a hand clasped his shoulder.
"Hey Harry...ev'ry thing alright?" Said a familar voice.
Harry looked up and saw his friend Ron Weasly in a simialar cloak and robes but his were red, just like his flamming hair. He smiled broadly and still his freckles and dimples looked child-like.
"Oh, hey there Ron...Yeah I'll be fine. How are you and Hermione?"
"Good I guess. She's still in Italy looking for that wench Bellatrix." Ron said with a fury only to show his love. " I wish she were you know, here to help track down where Malfoy goes..."
Both men looked around, pulling their hoods down. The bell had tingled again as a woman had entered. She wore purple robes that glistened in the light, rain water dripping down it, her firey-like red hair flowing down the front of her shoulders and wearing a broad-lovely smile across her face.
"Ginny!" Ron exclaimed running to hug his little sister. "God, I've been worried I might've lost one of the only family members left!" He said sorrowfully. She smiled and patter his back," Don't worry, I'll always be okay..."She then turned and stared at Harry. Emotions stirring and running high. Harry was so happy and glad she was still alive and well but yet so sad and miserable that he still had to hope and pray nothing got to her, his love, world, fiancee. "Harry! I've missed you so much!" She rushed over hugging him so tightly that all he had in return was swooping in for a kiss. "Don' worry, I've missed you too. How's the twins?" He asked carefully. Ginny glanced down with a frown then looked up. "Well...that's why I've come," She said hesitantly; making Harry and Ron look at each other," I don't exactly...know where they've gone? They have disappeared when I returne from Siberia two days ago. And haven't been home since. It's been terribly lonely and I'm afraid Death Eaters had come. The place was a mess and like...torn apart when I had returned. I didn't want to worry you so I didn't say anything thinking they'd be back." She then looked at them. The two men were looking at each other not knowing what to say.
"Ginny-," Harry started to say but had then stopped as a sudden crack, snap, and thud occured by the counter. There was a lot of coughing and tripping going on between all the smoke. "Wha-what's going on?!" He heard Ron yell. Finally the smoke had faded. And there stood a tall lean figure will sleak blonde hair with a woman. The blonde man smiled a crooked cold smile and gave a chuckle,
"'ello there Potter..."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment