Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A Love Gone

A few years after Harry drops out of Hogwarts. What will it take to finally destroy Voldemort? He needs and wants to take down Voldemort, but how, and what to do with the death eaters after...

Chapter 2 - A Love Gone

Chapter 2 - A Love Gone
The cold eerie air began to get colder with every step the golden hair man took. "Well...I didn't think I'd find you here of all places, just the Weasles over there-" Malfoy said with a sneer in Ron and Ginny's direction,"Blood traitors like themselves are always in obvious places...But you Potter..." He chuckled a little bit. The woman behind him came from her place with her wand out and stood beside him. This obviously was his loyal-love Pansy Parkinson. She gave a crooked smile at Harry and looked from him to the Weasly's behind him.
"Didn't think you're the guy to be talking Malfoy. You're not all that tough than you think you are, isn't that right Parkinson?" Harry said smiling and calm. "Shut your mouth, Potter. What makes you think that?" Malfoy glared at Harry with distinct anger.
I mean c'mon, when you first worked for your lord, you ran away cause' you couldn't do the job. How'd he forgive you and not kill you? You're just a coward to do anything, I bet Parkinson killed more than you! You probably haven't even used that unforgivable curse!"
"YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO!" Malfoy bellowed and shot a silent jinx, Harry countered it though. "Just shut your mouth Potter and maybe we'll let you live till' you get the Dark Lord!" Parkinson then yelled. She then smiled and pointed her wand at Ginny, who was at the side of Ron behind Harry. "No!" Harry and Ron both ran in front of Ginny, "Advada Kedavra!"
There was a still silence, the lights had gone out.
"R-Ron..?" Harry said softly. Ginny was started to panic and sob, "R-R-Ronn? Yo-you there? Ron? RON?" She said. But yet, there was silence, and laughter emerged. "Oh poor Potty, his wee friend dead, and everything went to Potter's head..." Said Parkinson chuckling in a sing-song voice. But, nothing from Malfoy.
A hand clasped on Harry's shoulder, he got it off and turned around, the lights dimmed but still coming on. After all the shadows and darkness left, there stood a strong loyal friend.
With flamming red hair, he smiled and said,"I lived..I dunno how I counter attacked it...But-" He looked over at Parkinson. Her face white, mouth agaped over her love's body. "Dr-Draco! " She started weeping. Ginny walked behind her with her wand on Parkinson's neck. "Now see here...If you two weren't on the other side with Voldemort-" "DON'T SAY THE DARK LORD'S NAME YOU-" SHUT YOUR MOUTH! LET ME FINISH!" The women glared at each other for a minute before Ginny cleared her throat. "As I was saying, IF YOU TWO WEREN'T ON VOLDEMORT'S SIDE THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPEND! Now, Pansy, I know you're not as mean or cold hearted as you seem. Do you want to end up like Malfoy here? Or any of the Death Eaters when we find em'? No, so..think of your options. Choose to be on their side, you'll die whether you win this battle or not. Voldemort only needs a few supporters afterwards so he'll clearly get ride of you-" Parkinson winced at this," Or join us, that way if you do die, you'll die of dignity."
Ginny stood there with her wand still in Parkinson's neck, waiting for a descicion. Parkinson looked down at her love's face, tears of hers on his cold cheek. She looked up at Ginny.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment