Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Missing

A few years after Harry drops out of Hogwarts. What will it take to finally destroy Voldemort? He needs and wants to take down Voldemort, but how, and what to do with the death eaters after...

Chapter 3 - Missing

Chapter 3 - Missing
She stared at Ginny with a fiery passion. "No..." She said and then a crack was heard and she and her dead love were gone. "Ginny! We could've had her! We could've captured her!" Ron said angrily. "No! I gave her a choice! She could've came over to our side peacefully! We aren't going to do what Voldemort does!" Ginny then stomped out of the Pub angrily. Harry and Ron went after her.
"Ginny! Wait!" They ran and ran. But couldn't get to her. She wasn't even moving she just stood there in shock .What was happening? The sky had darken, making everything and everywhere darker. Harry then couldn't breathe. He gasped...then collasped.
When he awoke, everything was bright and damp. It was like he was in a pool. Ron was next to him staring at him. As if he was petrified. Harry couldn't move though, all he could do was look. Was he too, petrified? He heard voices. "Give me it!" He heard a snarl. "NO!" Was that Ginny? She then screamed. Harry's heart felt as it were breaking, he couldn't save her. Please, please let me up, he thought to himself. He could feel a tear going down his eyes. He then heard another agonized scream and a thud, then a cold hand gripping him. He then felt himself relax and come out of the numbness. He could breathe and move again- well not entirely. He was being held down by four others. Death Eaters.
"Aww...poor Potty can't save his ickle' girlfriend." There then was a chilling laughter, "Oh yeah, don't send a girl for a woman's job," And laughter again. Of course this was none other than Bellatrix Lestrange. "What'd you do to Ginny! WHAT'D YOU DO TO HERMIONE!?" Harry yelled with anger. He couldn't take this anymore. He made Bellatrix and the others lose their grips and he pushed forward, attacking Greyback, who must've been the one interorgating. He then grabbed Ron from the floor and ran out of the room. But where to go? Ginny and Hermione was missing...were they dead? Oh, where to go...?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment