Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Hopes Flourished

A few years after Harry drops out of Hogwarts. What will it take to finally destroy Voldemort? He needs and wants to take down Voldemort, but how, and what to do with the death eaters after...

Chapter 4 - Hopes Flourished

Chapter 4 - Hopes Flourished
Harry kept running with the weight of Ron. He finally had them outside but he kept going, he had no clue where he was or where he was going to go but he made it somewhere out in the fields. Somewhere near fields...Harry kept running he soon made it into a familiar graveyard and stopped.
Harry put down Ron and called his name, trying to awake him. "Ron...Ron...please...I need your help as always. Please come around..." He even shook Ron a few times and slapped him. But he still didn't stir. Okay, maybe he was petrified...Harry took out his wand and silently muttered the spell to help him. Ron finally awoke groggily. "'ermione...Ginny...'arry?" He said. "Yeah, Ron...mate it's me, but Hermione and Gin- RON STAY UP! LISTEN!" Harry then shook Ron again and again...but he layed silently...what..what's going on? Harry thought to himself.
He then picked his mate up again and ran into a familiar village which hosted the graves. He ran into a familiar mansion. There he found an abandoned bed and layed Ron there. He soon noticed that he instinctively...too instinctivly was lead to the Riddle's mansion.
He didn't care at the time, he needed to help his friend and figure out things. There then was a low rumble and things being ran into. Harry drew back from the fire he was in the middle of obtaining at the moment. He looked toward the door, drew his wand out, and headed for it. He had his wand pointed out in front of him ready to get whoever opened it;not ever will he let them hurt him or his friend, not again. The door creaked open in front of him. It was a hooded figure. A death eater? Yes. That's what or who it was. It was sniggering at him.
"What'd you want, you sniggering bloke!?" Harry shouted pushing his wand into the neck of the figure. It finally removed its hood and mask. There in front of him was the very thing that ruined everything in his life. From the begging of his wizarding life. There in front of him laughing thinking Harry wouldn't dare hurt him, was Serverus Snape. But he's wrong. Harry very much would've liked to kill him there. Now.
"Snape...you're a coward, always have been. I'll give you props for being a double...triple...whatever agent and smart but still..." Harry said giving a small grin. He then silently thought the words and Snape soon fell to the ground. Cold. Dead. Gone. Finally, Harry felt little peace at last. Dumbledore's revenge, justified at last. Now what to do with Snape.
Harry left him there and went back to Ron. "C'mon, if he could find us then- Ron?" He went pale. His friend. Best friend. Cold as stone. He checked Ron's wrists. No pulse. He was...gone. Forever and dead. Harry finally teared. No. No. Not another. Dead. His best mate, gone. Harry sobbed over Ron's body. Feeling as if everything was hopeless now that he was sure everyone of his friends he knew were dead gone.
Harry left the mansion bringing Ron's body with him. The least he could do was bury him and say a few last words and come back someday and visit. If he lived and survived. No, he will, and will come back. He did this and then left for he needed to head somewhere other than here. But where. There was no where to go, again.
Everything seemed so still, gray, dull. He couldn't go anywhere. They won. He lost everything. All he could lose is his life. He already lost family, friends, lives, and his hope. So what else to lose? Harry decided to take on Voldemort head on now. He was ready to do anything. This was what he has come to. Voldemort did this, he ruined your life! He thought angrily in his head. He headed up the hill toward the graveyard and there he will walk till' he meets back to that horrid place where the death eaters had been.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment