Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Nothing-The end

A few years after Harry drops out of Hogwarts. What will it take to finally destroy Voldemort? He needs and wants to take down Voldemort, but how, and what to do with the death eaters after...

Chapter 6 - Nothing-The end

Chapter 6 - Nothing-The end
Darkness swirled everywhere. Unconciousness, death, and warm wetness was around. A cold eerieness was creeping out behind him. Had he really done it? Killed him? After all these years? Or was he himself dead, too late to kill him first. There he saw the body of Neville lying there, eyes open staring into nothingness and inside them was...well nothing. Another eerie silence was taking place.
He sat up from where he was laying. There in front of him layed his enemy.
Harry smiled. He actually did it. Why was it so easy, why had it taken him this long. But the prohecy was finally ful-filled. He crawled over to Neville, feeling sorrowful and sad. No not another one...all of the sudden Harry didn't know what to do now that Voldemort had fallen. A swarm of Death Eaters came in; in a rush.
They looked over their dead master and proceeded toward Harry. Harry felt weak at the moment and couldn't really move. He was too tired. He didn't know what to do, all he could do was surrender. He finally defeated Voldemort what'd he care.
So they closed in on him. He passed out or was dead, all he knew was that, there was nothing at all. Just sweet unconciousness, away from everyone, and this is what he felt like he was to stay.
And he liked it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment