Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduction

This is a weird sort of story, IDKY I wrote it, but you either like it or not. Critique welcome. Oh yeah, it's not quite done yet...And I would like to thank my friend Amanda for looking at and editing the Introduction!

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Chapter 1 - Introduction

      "Abuela?  Abuela?  Donde esta?," said Lolitah.  She was sweating now, and would have been in quite a panicked jolt if she was not of the calm sort.  Brushing back her long brown-black hair behind her ear, she moved on about the little house.  Lita, as everybody called her, had already searched the house at least twice already.  She would have called the police already, but the fact that her Abuela only spoke Spanish would have certainly only hindered any possible help anyway.
  

     Where in the name of the sweet Virgin, the Blessed Mother of Jesus, is that mujerita, she thought to herself.  Lita could have sworn that she had just seen her not so long ago.  So again, she called out to her kindred,"Abuela, me dija, por favor!  Esta bien?"  But all was still, and there was no answer this time around, nor would there ever again be; at least not from her Abuela
 

     Then there was a sudden, yet subtle noise behind her, and she barely picked it up.  Turning around slowly, she saw a form in the clear vision of her deep brown eyes, and called out,"Is that you, Abuela?  Please, answer me...," quite forgeting that she could not speak a single lick of English.  Suddenly, Lita knew that she must get out of the little doll house, but by then, it was to late.
 

     Running towards the front door, by the sleight of a hand, her arm was grabbed.  Of course, Lita screamed a curdling cry, enough to make your blood boil over, thick and steep.  "Sweet, sweet child, calm yourself.  I am here to save you." said a soft, calming and slightly lilting voice, with some sort of calming, hypnotizing quality",Now please do, child, tell me your name, before you die."
 

     All she could do was stare at the ambigious form, for many a minute.  It was a long short while before she could actually speak.  Then she fraily whispered,"Wh-what d-oo you want with-th me?."
 

     "I am here to save you, sweet child.  I love you, and you are to be with me, in the Forever After." said the soft voice, eyes glazed over with a craziness that only the criminally insane could possess.


      What could it possibly mean, she thought?  Saved?  Does it really mean to harm me?  Then she had the idea to ask, in confidence,"Did you save my grandmother as you will save me?." 

     Then the figure said,"Now, sweet, she does not deserve to be saved, as do you.  Hush yourself, or you will not be saved either...."  And with that, it kissed her gently, on the cheek,"Now, we must prepare for the cermony.  Come with me, oh dear one, to the Trail of Salvation."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment