Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Rock Floor

This is a weird sort of story, IDKY I wrote it, but you either like it or not. Critique welcome. Oh yeah, it's not quite done yet...And I would like to thank my friend Amanda for looking at and editing the Introduction!

Chapter 2 - The Rock Floor

Chapter 2 - The Rock Floor

     A portal appeared, one of hellish pretenses.  One of which literally reached out and grabbed Lita and it by it's fiery hands.  Time seemed to suspend, and agonizingly, they were taken in.  Then, as if by force, the pair was kicked onto a stone cold floor.
    

      "Where are we?,"questioned Lita,"I want to go home.  Take me back, please!?." 

     "Shush, my darling sweet.  We are in the Prince's Palace."it replied, all the while licking it's cracked lips.  Then it took her into it's slimy arms, breathing in deeply.
 

     Revolted, she pushed him away.  Then she asked,"Who in God's Holy name are you?."


     It cringed deeply, as if it were whacked upon the head by the heaviest of irons.  As if scared, it said,"You musn't say such things...The Prince does not like such things to be said.  Now, my sweet, I will tell you who I am, if only I can know who you are."


     This she pondered, but her curiosity did eventually give.  Finally, she spoke up and said,"I am Lolitah Lucinda Rodriguez."
 

     "Very good, Luncinda.  I am Gaspar, son of your mother." he said,"But, I beg of you, ask not of your mother, and I do never beg."  So ask, she did not.  So Gaspar continued on by stating,"I am the demon of despair, and you are my sister, the demoness of sorrow.  And your true name is Celosia, my dear."


     "No!  I am no demoness,"she screamed.,"Take me home, now, or I-I'll scream!."
     

     "Yes...that is how it should be."said this thing who called himself a demon,"Now I suggest that you stay right here, or else..."
    

     "I will do as I please."replied Lita defiantly.  With this, Gaspar smiled sickeningly sweet.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment