Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Paths Of Ninefold

This is a weird sort of story, IDKY I wrote it, but you either like it or not. Critique welcome. Oh yeah, it's not quite done yet...And I would like to thank my friend Amanda for looking at and editing the Introduction!

Chapter 3 - The Paths Of Ninefold

Chapter 3 - The Paths Of Ninefold

     She chose to take a turn to the left, though she knew she shouldn't have.  But she took it because she did not care were she went  She just wanted to get away from the Palace, as it was called..  The path was knarled and narrow, but precise all the way.  After walking for what seemed like a long while, it yet diverged into not two, but nine paths.


     A lusterous smell of sad silence came from the first path.  It did not seem like so bad of one, because you could see precious flowers falling onto the path, as if they had had to much sun.  But there was no sun to be seen.  There was an almost to pleasant breeze blowing about her, when she stepped up to it.  When she did, she instantly felt so peaceful, yet so sad at the same time.  It was the sort of peace that you would never expect to be real...  She could have just stood there forever, until she started crying, for things that she know.  But they were not her tears.  They were the tears of as much sorrow as the Mother Earth is old.
 

     After a long while, she went to the second path, which the scenery consisted of much less than the first one.  Here, there was no flowers whatsoever.  The wind was unbearably cold, unlike any that Lita had ever felt.  It was biting and even more forlorn than the first.  The hurling winds practically begged her to come unto them.  More strangely, it unlocked a the strange feeling of sensuality than a young girl ever should have felt.  She was drawn unto this path more so then the first one.  But it was the feelings that scared her off.
 

     Upon coming to the third path, rain crashed heavily on the ground, pounding and beating it.  It stank of a an undescribeable smell, made an infinite times worse by being carried on the wind.  She could hear painful and mournful sorrows whimpered, yet not undstandanble.  One could surely hear and feel the agony in the souless utterings.
 

     Just than, she could here someone shouting her name.She knew that if she was caught, surely her punishment would be much worse than any of these punishments that she had spied upon.  The voice called again,"Celosia, if ye turn back now, ye shall come unto no harm.  Celosia, my sweet."
 

     Terrified, she quickly turned and ran to the nearest path...   

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment