Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - To Trip and Fall

This is a weird sort of story, IDKY I wrote it, but you either like it or not. Critique welcome. Oh yeah, it's not quite done yet...And I would like to thank my friend Amanda for looking at and editing the Introduction!

Chapter 4 - To Trip and Fall

Chapter 4 - To Trip and Fall

     The path that she was nearest was the meloncholy one.  Lita tore towards it at magnonamous speed, but then she tripped and fell on a newly appeared stone mouse.
 

     She was just about to get up when she noticed that the most beautiful man that she had ever seen was starting towards her in a swaying, graceful walk.  He opened his small and round mouth, somehow perfect, only to say,"Celosia, my sweet,my Princess, do not leave me.  Let me take your hand, so you can come with me."  The voice, so suffocating in a manner of sweetness that it held before, no longer had that slight, slimy lisp wedged into it.  Recognizing whom she was bedside, Lita knew she just had to get away from him.  But what was a young girl to do agaisnt a man of Gaspar's build and size?
 

     Gaspar then grabbed her hands, and he said to her,"Dear one, you hold in your hands my very heart.  Were you really trying to leave me, the one who loves you?  You are commiting a crime that is even a sin in hell...  Come with me, and all shall be well."  He kissed her softly on her head, then slowly maneuvered himself to her lips.
 

     "NO!,"She screamed, pushing him back.  She was absolutely repulsed,"Why are you dong this to me?  I just want to go home!"  Swiflty, tears started to form and stream down her face.  But then she noticed that he was lying on the ground, unconcious and bleeding.  Did I do this to him, she thought, how could I of?  Am I really a monster?  For a girl of so slight a body, she had such strength now.
 

     A new feeling of power came over her, washing her in ultimate joy.  She was quite confident now, that she could face what was behind the locked gate.  She went up to the it, so rustic yet magnificent, and when her finger only lightly touched it, it quickly swung open, knocking her to the ground.  And when she got up, there were several several people bowing before her, chanting the name Celosia.  Their Princess had finally come...    

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment