Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - In The Palace Halls

This is a weird sort of story, IDKY I wrote it, but you either like it or not. Critique welcome. Oh yeah, it's not quite done yet...And I would like to thank my friend Amanda for looking at and editing the Introduction!

Chapter 5 - In The Palace Halls

Chapter 5 - In The Palace Halls

     He was back at the Palace now, which was quite beautiful with all it's grand marble splendour.  Gasper knew that he dug himself a deep hole, and now he had to lay in it.  All because the Princess had gotten away.  Why couldn't she just have listened to me?  It worked before?  How could Celosia not love me now?  We used to have so much together...He slowly at the sound of the Prince coming towards him at full throttle.
 

     Gaspar hit the wall with a sickening splat.  He slowly rained down on the floor, blood and bones scattering forth everywhere. 
 

     The Prince scooped before his left eye, and he picked it up; glowering into it.  Then he said,"Well, well, what do we have here?  Yet another failure, Gaspar, my son?  Did I not tell you I did not want your return until she was safe in you hands, and back here before me.  But while you are here, I will listen to you manly little sob story."
     As his body came back together, only a slight dull pain was upon him.  Readying himself, he said,"She has gotten into the First Gate, sire.  That is why I have come to ask...beg for you assistance in this matter."
 

     The Prince responded with,"Ha, you think that I do not know what goes on in my kingdom?  Many of the glorious kings of the past have ended up under my reign, but I-I am no fool.  But you are.  Why in all of hell would a demon ask for help?  Just maybe, you are not fit to be one.  Now go out, and fetch me my wife, or your demanity, in all your foolish pride, shall be revoked out from under you."he briefly paused as of to show off his power,"and I know that you do not want that.  Did you know that it is a in against my sole enemy to make a move on your own sister?."  When he was finally done speaking, he looked at Gaspar, testing him for the correct answer.
    

      "My Prince, Sinner of Sinners, Lowest of the Low, Scum of the Earth, I understand."  He then bowed for hours until the Prince evenacknowlegded him, and he set off towards the First Gate.  

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment