Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Undemonic Thoughts

This is a weird sort of story, IDKY I wrote it, but you either like it or not. Critique welcome. Oh yeah, it's not quite done yet...And I would like to thank my friend Amanda for looking at and editing the Introduction!

Chapter 6 - Undemonic Thoughts

Chapter 6 - Undemonic Thoughts

     After Gaspar was out of the Palace, he was utterly determined to find his love.  It had been many a year before he had seen her, and their children.  But that was before she was accidentally reincarnated.  There was just no use in thinking about that now, for it was in the past.
 

     The Prince had been right though, a demon NEVER asked, or especially never begged, another demon for help.  It was just...undemonlike.  The punishment was almost certaintly to get your demanity revoked.  You actually got a soul, of all the revolting things in the whole world itself.  It revolted even Satan himself.  Worst of all it made you elligable for the Gates of hell.  It was a demon's worst possible fear to be locked up in the realms in which he himself helped to torment.
 

     After a demon got his soul, which was stolen from the Collection of Human Souls, they wen to live on earth.  Some of them even asked for forgiveness from the One himself, and got it.  They even got into Heaven.
That thought sickened Gaspar to his very core. 
 

     From the time he was a little demonling, he was taught to hate the One, King of Kings.  He was the one who did this to them all, banished them this hell.  And all the angel Lucifer did was try to negotiate power with Him. They were all doomed to live in the dark, except when some stupid human went about summoning them, then it was time to have some fun.  Or they could be let out by the Prince, or He Himself. 
 

     Gaspar was only let out from the darkened underground cavern, were the sun never shined, to fetch the Princess, Celosia.  Oh, how he missed her.


      His thoughts were interupted by his coming up on the First Gate.  He could hear conversation just passed it.  Gaspar summoned up all his fury, and it begin to rain in hell's own paradise...   

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment