Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Vampiress

A vampire girl, wishing to become normal. She meets a man, hoping he can help. Can he?

Chapter 1 - The Vampiress

Chapter 1 - The Vampiress
"Why do you cry?
Why does she cry?
What do you value, what you cannot find?"
A mysterious voice rang, as she lay on her bed. She sang of a song her brother had taught her. He had died though, he'd been murdered by a vampire, one so evil.
"Why do I have to be a vampire?" She'd ask herself. "No one loves a vampire." She continued to sing her song.
"Shinerea! Come down for dinner." Her maid ordered.
"I'm coming..." She said in a whisper. She ran down the stairs, her long dress flowing as she stepped carefully down the steep steps. The same night, after dinner, the Vampiress, Shinerea, was tired of having her father wander around while she was kept at home. She was only 16, and wanted to help her father locate the Fla'ce stones. The stones that would save her race; her species, as some called.
Most humans did not know of them, some studied them, and some believed in them. For Trager, he wanted nothing to do with them. He'd heard of them and never in his life thought that soon, he'd be helping one.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

IloveTyLee on January 8, 2007, 10:17:32 AM

IloveTyLee on
IloveTyLeewow thats good

xXMissMurderXx on October 21, 2006, 5:58:50 AM

xXMissMurderXx on
xXMissMurderXxHmm It's Kinda Short but very detailed! ^_^ You did a great Job! ^_^

jisue22 on October 7, 2006, 3:07:18 AM

jisue22 on
Comment Deleted

demonangelgirl on October 7, 2006, 3:18:33 AM

demonangelgirl on
demonangelgirlI'm sure you would be fine at writing stories, if you really tried. and thank you, thanks for commenting =D

_theater_freak_147 on August 24, 2006, 12:26:55 PM

_theater_freak_147 on
_theater_freak_147I love the discription! Have you ever read Twilight? It is about a vampire too! Really good! Hey will you check out my story called Angel...ish? I would love it if you commented on it! I like to write more than I like to draw as well!