Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Trager

A vampire girl, wishing to become normal. She meets a man, hoping he can help. Can he?

Chapter 2 - Trager

Chapter 2 - Trager
"Hey! Trager! Why do you keep walking away from me?"
"Because I'm trying to get away from you." Trager stated coldy. The man following him was his step-brother, Hunter. He was, obviously, older than Trager, and was way obnoxious. Trager continued to stride away from his step-brother, and then broke into a run. He ran down some alleyways, and though he did not know it, Hunter was following him.
"Trager! Get back here! Father's going to be upset when he finds out you keep running from us." Trager did not look behind, he heard the voice within a distance behind; but he was still on his tracks.
He yelled back, "He already knows I'm running from you both! He shouldn't have to worry, since I wont be living with you anymore!"
"Trager, just stop running and we can talk through this! Let me know what's on your mind!" Trager slowed down, and then completed with a stop. Hunter caught up, and then Trager turned around. He had an angry look upon his face.
"Why do you want to be my brother so badly, huh!? Why must you keep following me down alleyways, when I'm clearly trying to get away from you?" He shot at him.
"I'm just trying to understand you. Father wants us to be closer together, as a family." He breathed.
"He's not my father. He's yours. I want nothing to do with your family, I want nothing to do with these rumors he spreads about these... V-vampires!" He stated. "I'm old enough to get along great by myself. I have a job, now all I need is a home of my own."
"You have a home! Back with me and father. I understand how you feel about the vampires, I don't understand why he wont stop talking about them either. But I do not understand how you feel about him not being your father. He's raised you since you were 5, and look at you now! You're 18, and still running! Why do you have to keep running?" He shot back, "We're just trying to help you, and love you."
"You don't love me. And I keep running so I can get away from a crazy family, that claims to be mine! When they really aren't." Trager continued to walk away.
"Keep walking, and you'll be sorry." Hunter said coldly at his brother's back. Trager did not turn around, but stopped briefly in his steps, and stated:
"I already am sorry." He continued walking, not knowing where he was headed, but at least it would be away from his so-called "family".
Hunter shook his head sadly, watching his step-brother, only brother, walk away-for the last time.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xXMissMurderXx on October 21, 2006, 6:02:10 AM

xXMissMurderXx on
xXMissMurderXxI Agree with _theater_freak_147 ^_^ You Did an amazing job with the Dialoge! =)

_theater_freak_147 on August 24, 2006, 12:28:41 PM

_theater_freak_147 on
_theater_freak_147Oh I love how you use a lot of dialoge instead of describing what they say!