Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Feelings

A vampire girl, wishing to become normal. She meets a man, hoping he can help. Can he?

Chapter 5 - Feelings

Chapter 5 - Feelings
The following morning, Shineria was the first to awake.
She stared at Trager as he slowly opened his eyes. He kind of freaked out, when he saw her staring at him. "Why are you watching me?" he mumbled in question.
"I'm just waiting for you to wake up, it's sunrise." She answered, calmly. "Sorry for startling you."
He ignored the answer, and his mind lingered back to what she had called him last night. "You called me 'Young Prince... Why?" He asked.
"Because... it's what you are. At least... it's what I feel come from you." Trager started getting creeped out.
"Woah, woah, woah! What are you talking about? You can feel things come from me?"
"Yes... Does that make you uncomfortable?" She asked, worried, hoping it didn't bother him that she was like this. She was starting to like him, though she would deny it quickly. She would have to deny it. Vampires and Humans aren't meant to be together.
"No... I just don't understand," was all he said, then thought about it. "So when exactly are we going to leave, and how? This place I noticed before falling asleep, is surrounded by guards."
"We sneak out the window."
"You sound like you've done it before."
"Because I have. That's how I got to you in the forests."
"I see... Well, what are we taking. I have nothing prepared for this."
"I have everything you need." She answered casually. "And we need to work on you're powers."
"Powers? What the hell...? I don't have powers! Where are you coming up with all this bullshoot?"
"It's not 'bullshoot.' It's the truth. You have powers, I can feel them too, and I know how to help you..."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment