Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the middle of the story

it is a comedic action-packed story

Chapter 1 - the middle of the story

Chapter 1 - the middle of the story
Chapter 4, Section 1
Erik figured out that he needed to head south-wheast. His perilous journey involved crossing a mighty lava bridge, glacial caverns, and the dreaded happy-go-lucky picnic grounds. After Erik crossed the three challenges he found the next artifact, which was the Mystic Stone of the Squirrels. The guardian of the treasure was a bunny rabbit.
(Not from Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
Chapter 4, Section 2
“Halt, who goes there?” asked the bunny rabbit in a squeaky voice that was unmistakable.
Chapter 4, Section 2.5
“It is I Arthur, king of the Brittins, and I am here to cross the bridge”
“Question 1, What is your name?”
“Arthur, king of the Brittins”
“Question 2, What is your quest?”
“To seek the holy grail”
The DVD player blows up.
Chapter 4, Section 2.8
“Do you want some popcorn?” asked the bunny rabbit.
“No,” replied Erik
“Do you want some candy or soda?” asked the bunny rabbit.
“No,” replied Erik
“Will you two get back to the plot?” said a voice that sounded like Dr. Matt Paradise.
Chapter 4, Section 3
Now that we have exchanged gmail addresses you can have the Mystic Stone of the Squirrels. It really is that easy to get the Mystic Stone of the Squirrels. I all want is friends. Start musical numbe…
Chapter 4, Section π

“We the orange squirrels are here to take the Mystic Stone of the Squirrels from you Erik.” Said chief orange squirrel.
“Would you like something better then this stone?” replied Erik.
“What can you give us?” Asked chief orange squirrel
“This,” Erik said as he took out a pie pan.
“Shiny,” Said chief orange squirrel. “We accept your offer.”
Erik found and retrieved the second of seven holy artifacts needed to purchase teribic root.
Chapter 5, Section 1
Erik was traveling aimlessly until he came across a sign that said the following
For everyone who reads- There is going to be a DDReth contest for a holy artifact called the Bottomless Container of Tofu Capers.
Chapter 5, Section 2
Erik found the DDReth contest fairly easily (there was a sign that was telling where is was every five hundred feet)
Inside the hotel there was a quaint sign-in desk. Erik signed in to make sure he would be in the contest. He was to be on stage in ten minutes. Those ten minutes went by very fast. The first round was about to begin.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment