Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Arya Uchiha

I tased blood in my mouth , Itachi why did you kill our family and clan ? Arya Uchiha keeps a jounal of daily events that happen to her and sasuke and itachi . I don't know if there we be a future for the uchiha clan or not ........

Chapter 1 - Arya Uchiha

Chapter 1 - Arya Uchiha
Everything was fine a month ago ! Now there rushing to get my katon gustu right and my weapons right . I think i know why , last night father said they were leaving and i would stay with itachi's family .I worried what if they hate me , i may be a year younger than itachi but still we both completed the adcamany early .

Arya uchiha has very dark brown hair that most people think its black and has hazel eyes. I was born in the village hidden in the leaves . I have trained and have met itachi several times it seemes it won't be bad living there . I wear a black tank top with the clan sign on it ,and wear shorts . I am allways wearing the head band i got . I better pack my things , I'b leaving soon .


As i said goodbye to my mother and father tears came out of my eyes . They head said they be back in a year , but i couldn't deal that they would be gone . As i went to my new home ; i didn't look back once . As i knocked on the door fear awakend , what if they hated me . As the door opened i saw itachi and little sasuke standing there the both said "welcome home " .


I fell on my knees ; and fell knocked out . Itachi picked my body up and layed it down on some blankits , then he went to bed ...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment