Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The first month

I tased blood in my mouth , Itachi why did you kill our family and clan ? Arya Uchiha keeps a jounal of daily events that happen to her and sasuke and itachi . I don't know if there we be a future for the uchiha clan or not ........

Chapter 2 - The first month

Chapter 2 - The first month
When I woke , I was laying on a bed . My birthday I just remembered was in two days . I would be turning twelve . I got out of the bed and got dressed , I looked at the clock it was midnight . Good I thought no one would see me seeking out . As I headed down the stairs I made not one sound . Something wrong I thought , I think someone watching me . I turned around , itachi was standing there ; he asked going somewhere ?

I was just going out to train.

Is that all ?

yes thats all , to be truefull I allways got worried around him like there was a little evil in him.

All right go before Sasuke finds your gone .

I smiled thank you and i ran out the door . I stopped by the lake to practice my katon gustu , then went to train with my wepons . I yawned every now and then but , didn't get tired . I stopped training at dawn when the sun was coming up . Two black hair figures apporched me ...

Hi Itachi , hi Sasuke .

Hello both of them answered.

Why are you here ?

I thought you would be hungry answered Itachi .

I smiled again , I was ; and you would be too if you trained till dawn .

Here we brought you some rice cakes .

Thanks .

Where were you asked Sasuke .

A little eight year old was asking where i went , well thats shocking . I answered I was here training .

Oh ...

Sasuke how about you head home .

ok . He walked off .

Itachi why are you staying ?

Well i got nothing to do anyway someone got to bring the basket back .

I sat down and ate a few rice cakes then went back to training .

Thank god this was my last adcamany year . I've gotten so tired of training .

Arya , i looked up ; time to head back we been here for two hours .

Fine.

The days blended into weeks and weeks blended into a month . I turned twevle and finshed the adcamany . I wore my headband happly but what i didn't know is in two months i would be in hell and so would little sasuke ... I went to bed that night unware of what i would hear the next morning .

I woke up the next day as i did , but when i got home i heard something i couldn't forget .

Some people where talking to itachi about a murder that just happened . I didn't hear all of it but some of it anyway.

Itachi do you know anything about this ?

No ...

Then i heard a scream and i yelled stop .

He looked at me and then dropped to his knees like he did do it . I hope he didn't , what was worse was that sasuke was right next to me watching to . I don't think me and him will ever forget this day . I think that was the start of hell...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment