Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Night of hell

I tased blood in my mouth , Itachi why did you kill our family and clan ? Arya Uchiha keeps a jounal of daily events that happen to her and sasuke and itachi . I don't know if there we be a future for the uchiha clan or not ........

Chapter 3 - Night of hell

Chapter 3 - Night of hell
Two months went by and i went on a few rank c missons with my team 13 . My team members were me Itachi and kisame [ the shark faced guy ] . I came home so dam tired that day . On that misson earler though , it felt so weird with itachi like he was going to kill with out sheading a care . Its nothing i thought .

Arya !

What ?

You have to take me to the adcamany .

Why ?

Um.. because my big brother is busy .

frack not again . This is the third time this week itachi wouldn't take sasuke .

Are you listening ?

I be down in a moment . As i walked down the hall i saw itachi , what the hell i thought you were busy .

I am .

As i looked in his eyes , he looked like he was going to kill tonight . What the hell is with him ?

As me and sasuke left he smirked an evil one . I was frightened what was he planning , i gripped sasuke hand tighter as we left .

Sasuke did you notice itachi been acting weird ?

Um... yea he nodded .

I yawned . I got him to the adcamany then went off and trained for a while . Sasuke joined me for a few hours .

As we walked how i asked him how did it go today ?

Fine and boring sometimes .

As we turned to the allway to go home horror filled our eyes. A number of family members and clan members had been killed . Blood was stained on the walls of the alley. Who did this ? Me and sasuke ran home . Why are the lights out this early ? As we came to our home blood soaked the ground .

As we walked in sasuke yelled mother father . We apporched the living room doors , as we opened them i looked away from the two dead bodies . Sasuke stood horrorfied at the it . A kama whiped past his right shoulder , his should was cut but who ? I looked up itachi was standing there his weapon bloodstained .

I don't know what happened after he used that weird version of the shrigun . I was so confused , all i remember before i blacked out was sasuke raning out the door ...

I woke in a bed . I gussed i was safe somewere . Where itachi and sasuke i woundered ?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment