Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Five years since i got here

I tased blood in my mouth , Itachi why did you kill our family and clan ? Arya Uchiha keeps a jounal of daily events that happen to her and sasuke and itachi . I don't know if there we be a future for the uchiha clan or not ........

Chapter 4 - Five years since i got here

Chapter 4 - Five years since i got here
Five years passed since me sasuke and itachi knew each other . I turned seven teen this year and sasuke thirdteen . A buch of fangirls trailed around sasuke and boys asked me out but i refused . I was taking the chinin exam again . I all ready passed but i head to help team seven . Four more years till , i leave this village for good . A year ago i was bit in the neck by orochimaru . Nobody knows about it but the akatsuki and of course sasuke .


A few months went by and one genin passed the exam . I didn't know where to go these two years . I was so confused after orochimaru gave sasuke a cursed seal mark . Arya .

Huh? oh sorry sasuke i was lost in thought .

What is with you ?

i don't know .

Have you been thinking about itachi ?

I was going to go red , but thank god someone knocked on the door . I'll get it sasuke . He sighed .

As i opened the door shock filled me . Kisame , orochimaru . They nodded .

Sasuke i'll be back at sundown .

allright .

I walked out the door with them . Kisame where's itachi ?

My parter is busy with the akatsuki .

Why are you here orochimaru ?

The seal .

My seal hasn't been doing anything bad yet . A sharp pain went up my neck . I twiched .

I 'm here to upgrade the seal to level two . Give me a response by torrow night.

ok . He vanshied .

So how has his folish little brother been ?

The same folish .

Me and kisame talked for hours . The sun was setting , i better go .

Here , he handed me a small package .

I hurried home , when i got in i found a note . It read :

I 'll see you soon in the akatsuki soon don't
worry arya . Tell sasuke , your leaving for a misson .
Bye for the akatsuki team .

It would of been easy if sasuke wasn't there reading with me . I sighed i would have to tell him my plans but, i had a feeling he would see me again , but he would be eviler . The night before both respones , i couldn't decide what to do . I packed my bag and the small package kisame had gave me and headed out the door . Sasuke looked out loney and unhappy at my choise .

As i walked out of the village , i saw a pale figure and black cloacked one .
Kisame and orochimaru i'll take both offers . They nodded then orochimaru walked towards me and said , take one of these encantment pills when you get to the akatsuki . They will upgrade the cursed to level two . I nodded and took the jar . They will knock you out for a short amount of time . kisame make sure she's safe , remember to bring her to me when her training with you is done .

All right , goodbye orochimaru . Me and kisame stared walking out of the village and heading to the akatsuki ....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

naruto207 on January 14, 2007, 1:13:43 AM

naruto207 on
naruto207just wont to say great story