Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Training

I tased blood in my mouth , Itachi why did you kill our family and clan ? Arya Uchiha keeps a jounal of daily events that happen to her and sasuke and itachi . I don't know if there we be a future for the uchiha clan or not ........

Chapter 6 - Training

Chapter 6 - Training
As i woke , i grabed a rice ball from my bag then headed down the stairs . God what the hell , are you kidding me itachi she's the new member .

yea she is so what .

Someone is watching us . I quickly replaced my self with a replacement then went onto the balcony . I was just about to jump off when i heard a voice say arya don't .

Huh ? I looked down from the roof , crap itachi . I ran off the roof into a forest . He fooled me that was a clone . Some how he had hypnozized me to go down into the forest , then it hit me his shirgun eyes did it . I remember sasuke telling me he could hypnoztize and use tsukuyomi , a harsh move .

As i walked around i fell into a trance not remembering how long it had been .
When i stopped walking i was in my village , why did he bring me here ? I looked up he was standing there . Why ? I heard footsteps . Arya is that you ?

sasuke what do you want ?

Why is my brother here ? Then every thing i did was by my heart . My eyes had the shirgun and i used the tsukuyomi, sasuke fell knocked out . When i came too my senses itachi grined . Here take this , he gave me a small brown pill . As soon as i swalled it i , i lost my balence and blacked out .


How long was i sleeping ? i was laying by a fire . Itachi , he looked up . What happened ?

You used the tsukuyomi on sasuke then i gave you the pill oroochimaru told to give you . You should be able to use the shringun without pain now . Also the cursed seal will give you more power .

The cursed seal ? I'm not using that unless i'm in real danger . I was planning on joining the anbu then moving on to killing -

Killing who ?

That i will keep to my self itachi . He sighed then ,walked away . Thank you now i'm leaving to orochimaru . It took me a few years to find him but when i did i was shocked .

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment